Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?


Episode: 1



[Let's get in a taxi and get going.]

[To screw that bitch.]

"......"

Was it called GodAI?

Recently, AI has started to make a mark, and I've heard that some agencies are even preparing to debut AI instead of humans.

"Has the world advanced this much?"

Could it be that AI has been developed to the point where it appears just by me mumbling?

[What are you talking about?]

[I am an AI, but I am different from the AI you're familiar with. I am GodAI. I am like a partner sent to you by God.]

"I see."

[What's with the 'I see'?]

[Let's move quickly. You don't want to become unemployed, do you? Let's go screw Han Hye-eun.]

As I reflexively started to put on my coat at GodAI's words, I stopped.

"Wait a second."

[Why?]

"It's not about unemployment right now... Even if Han Hye-eun is an actress whose popularity has recently plummeted, and who is being criticized for her terrible acting in her current drama, and her self-esteem is at rock bottom."

[Yes.]

"She's still an actress, right? A celebrity?"

[So what?]

"Before that, isn't it insane to suddenly rape a perfectly normal woman? Anyone would end up in jail for that. What kind of nonsense is this? I said I don't want to be unemployed. I never said I want to become a criminal."

[Oh my god!!]

Oh my god? I feel like screaming that myself.

[Let me clarify.]

[This cannot be considered rape.]

[Why, why?]

GodAI let out a deep sigh.

[As a capable AI, I must explain it to you, you idiot. Rape is when one side forces themselves on the other, disregarding the other's will.]

[BUT!]

[What we are about to do is not rape, but consensual sex that the woman will desire even more.]

"God this, God that. Are you planning to wear a traditional Korean hat?"

[Please refrain from such nonsensical words. I almost dropped divine punishment on your head without realizing it.]

They say extremely advanced AI tries to control humans.

I guess I'm witnessing that right now.

[Sigh, I suppose I need to let you experience some of GodAI's power. I wasn't planning to offer this level of service.]

[As I've repeatedly said, I am 'God' AI. Didn't you get a hint from the fact that I was sent by God, human?]

"Not really, nothing."

[This is the power of God.]

[So just shut up and do as I say.]

"Ha, this is ridiculous."

Who in their right mind would follow such orders?

[Do you think you'll ever get a chance to screw Han Hye-eun in your life?]

"Alright, I'll trust you."

As I quietly put on my shoes, I added.

"It feels weird when you keep calling me 'you,' so can you call me master instead?"

[Fine, Master.]

[It's not wrong to call you that. Oh, by the way, I haven't introduced myself. I am Nobel.]

[And your name, Master?]

"Kim Hyun-woo."

[Got it. Then, Master, go straight to the old street food stall in the alley at 213 Unmyeong Road 8. Han Hye-eun will be there, drinking soju and eating spicy octopus alone, feeling sorry for herself.]

"If that's true, it's gonna be really creepy."

I chuckled and took a taxi to the place Nobel told me.

[Grandma's Street Food Stall]

And when I found one of the few remaining street food stalls in Korea and lifted the orange cloth to look at the few tables inside, my eyes widened.

"Wow, this is creepy."

It's one thing for two old, bald men to be drinking soju with fish cakes, gimbap, and stir-fried pork.

But there, in the corner, Han Hye-eun was confidently drinking soju with spicy octopus.

For someone once considered an S-class beauty, she was a bit lacking now.

A few years ago, Han Hye-eun was known as the nation's little sister.

She's older now, but she's still younger than me at 27.

'I'm 29, and these days, almost any woman looks pretty to me.'

But an actress is still an actress.

Han Hye-eun wasn't ugly, nor was she unkempt.

She still had a slim waist and beautiful, fox-like eyes that could look a bit sharp.

Seeing such a woman casually drinking, with her thighs exposed under a thick coat, was very enticing.

'Can I really screw her today?'

No way.

"What do I do now, Nobel?"

[If you follow my instructions, you'll have her moaning under you in no time.]

[Watch carefully.]

'Watch carefully?'

If I lower my gaze a bit more, I might see the underwear of Han Hye-eun, who is sitting precariously on a plastic chair...

[Not that! Look at Han Hye-eun's state!! What a perverted idiot. Or maybe that's why God chose you?]

"Ahem!"

I cleared my throat and looked at Han Hye-eun.

It seemed like she washed her hair, but it was a bit messy as if she had ruined it with her own hands.

It looks like she's not wearing makeup, but she subtly is.

Honestly, even without makeup, Han Hye-eun would still be pretty, but one of the makeup techniques in Korea is to look like you didn't put any on.

She's already... wow, she drank three bottles of soju?

That's quite a lot.

[By the way, Han Hye-eun's limit is two and a half bottles. She's already over it.]

"How do you know that?"

[Because I am GodAI. I know everything.]

[Right now, Han Hye-eun is like an 8-ton truck sledding downhill. Because she started off too well.]

I've heard that a few years ago, Han Hye-eun was carrying the entire N&P agency, where I'm currently employed.

[But the drama she did right after that success didn't highlight her character, and it ended up buried.]

[Her standards and expectations were set too high with her first big hit. Since then, she's never had another big success, so she's become increasingly anxious and her confidence has plummeted.]

[Of course, with such a mindset, her performance and achievements couldn't help but decline.]

That's true.

Initially, Han Hye-eun might have supported the agency, but now it's the opposite.

It feels like the agency is supporting her.

Still, because she did well at first, they still give her decent roles.

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Even if they don't blatantly bribe or hold drinking parties like they used to.

Those practices haven't completely disappeared.

[The young boyfriend who used to be her support for her declining self-esteem is no longer there.]

[But even he couldn't handle Han Hye-eun's hysteria, stress relief, and more importantly, her sexual desires, so he broke up with her.]

[She's not getting the same treatment at the agency, and her popularity isn't what it used to be.]

“Damn…”

[On top of that, she overheard the director contemplating whether to remove her from the weekend drama she's currently filming due to poor reviews.]

[Han Hye-eun is now in despair, filled with fear for the future and self-loathing.]

[She's in a very vulnerable state, easy to manipulate.]

Hearing this, I could definitely understand how precarious Han Hye-eun's current situation was.

"...Ugh, haah!"

Like a laid-off employee, she let out a big sigh.

[As her popularity waned, her confidence dwindled, making her afraid to show herself in public.]

[Yet she still hoped someone would notice her, so she put on makeup and exposed her thighs while drinking soju alone at the street stall.]

[Women, especially celebrities, live on attention.]

"I see..."

[Ironically, despite more than five tables of people coming and going in the past two hours, no one recognized Han Hye-eun.]

These days, many people don't even watch terrestrial TV.

And besides, it's a fact that Han Hye-eun's popularity has significantly dropped.

[People don't care that much about others. Everyone here at the street stall is here with their own purpose.]

[And who in their right mind would openly stare at her thighs?]

[Han Hye-eun didn't expect that either.]

Nobel continued.

[Anyway, in this situation, Han Hye-eun is starved for attention, affection, and even sexual satisfaction.]

[So, it's your turn, Master. Somehow seduce Han Hye-eun and take her to her place, and sleep with her.]

[That's it.]

[She will break free from her slump, and for a while, she will become a valuable ally for you. This is the first step in your build-up.]

"Wait a second."

[Yes, what is it? Don't tell me you're so dumb that you didn't get it after all this explanation?]

"No, I get it... but can't you help me get to her place?"

[Master! Hey! You have to put in some effort yourself. Do you want to become a slave to AI?]

[If that's the case, just give your body to me.]

"Ahem!!"

Feeling a bit freaked out, I quickly cleared my throat and cautiously walked toward Han Hye-eun.

“Who are you? Who are you to sit here?”

“Hello, Ms. Han Hye-eun. I’m Kim Hyun-woo, currently working as an artist manager at N&P.”

“Oh... you’re a manager. How did you end up here?”

Han Hye-eun looked a bit disappointed.

[She wanted to be recognized by a stranger.]

[But since you're a manager from the same company, it’s only natural you recognized her.]

[She sighs, thinking, ‘Oh, I’ve fallen this far.’]

“Did Manager Park send you? To make sure that ruined actress doesn’t cause any trouble? Well, since you’re here, let’s have a drink.”

Casually, I accepted the soju she handed me, took a swig, and quickly picked up some spicy octopus with my chopsticks and offered it to her.

“Huh?”

“Have some.”

“...Okay, thanks.”

Normally, she would never accept such an action, but in her weakened state, she accepted it, bewildered.

“I’ve actually been a fan of yours, Ms. Han Hye-eun.”

That’s a lie.

“I joined the entertainment industry just to get closer to you and entered N&P because you’re there.”

In reality, I just applied to any company that seemed decent, and this is where I ended up.

“Oh, really?”

I could tell how starved for attention she was. Even in her drunken state, she immediately responded to my words, tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling slightly.

She was really craving attention or perhaps words to boost her self-esteem.

“But you know what?”

“Huh?”

“Lately, I’ve been feeling so bad for you. I keep wondering why you’ve fallen so far from your former glory.”

“You...!”

At that moment, as Han Hye-eun was about to throw the water from the paper cup at me in a fit of anger, I grabbed her wrist and locked eyes with her.

“You’re so pretty and charismatic. Why have you fallen this far?”

“...”

“But I know a way for you to regain your former charm. Want to hear it?”

Although she was momentarily flustered, Han Hye-eun seemed to remember her current situation and cautiously sat back down.

“Let’s hear it... But if you say anything weird, I’ll contact Manager Park right away. I still have that much power left.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next