Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?


Episode: 2


Taking the opportunity, I didn't hesitate and said,

"Why don't we sleep together?"

[Oh... bold and straightforward.]

This time, I was actually prepared to get a drink thrown in my face.

I was planning to gradually persuade her afterward.

"...Do you really think that's the way to overcome this situation? Are you serious?"

Wow, she's desperate.

Han Hye-eun.

This woman truly seemed desperate. Or maybe, as Nobel said, she might just be very sexually frustrated.

No drink thrown?

"Explain your reason."

Or maybe she's a great actress.

It could also be an act of pretending to be calm.

Whatever it was, it didn't harm me, so I decided to come up with a plausible reason.

'At this point, I can only trust Nobel.'

Nobel, the godlike AI, said all I needed to do was sleep with Han Hye-eun.

Even if I had to be forceful, I just needed to get to that point.

"Isn't it fascinating, this world?"

"What is?"

"Those who truly succeed never come down once they reach the top; they continue to thrive even more."

"Then what about me? I've also been at the top."

"You were just unlucky. When you reached the top, you should have maintained that confidence, but unfortunately, one bad project made you lose that confidence and self-esteem."

There is no perfect answer in this world.

But a cornered person only wants to hear what they want to hear.

"You probably still had some popularity, and in my opinion, as long as you had a boyfriend supporting you, you maintained a minimum level of self-esteem."

The direct hit comes here.

Using the information Nobel provided 120%.

"However, looking at you recently, it seems that even your supportive boyfriend has left you."

"...!!"

Han Hye-eun's eyes widened.

A face of disbelief.

Because the fact that she had a boyfriend and broke up never made it into the news.

It's personal information that the public could never know.

'Shit, even I'm surprised.'

The fact that Nobel's words were entirely true.

"How, how did you know that..."

"I never saw you dating directly. As an artist manager, I believe in protecting the privacy of celebrities. But as I said earlier, I joined N&P to see you. By observing closely, you can figure it out."

What nonsense.

If you could guess someone's personal life just by observing closely, why would I be a manager? I could just open a fortune-telling shop in the bustling area and rake in the money.

"...You've really been watching closely. Not even the CEO or the team leaders knew that. You were the only one watching me."

"I genuinely felt sorry. Honestly, isn't it true? Han Hye-eun, or rather Hye-eun, you're not someone who should fall apart like this."

Even though I subtly switched to informal speech, Han Hye-eun didn't seem displeased at all.

To be honest, the fact that she was heavily drunk played a part.

"Right, why should I fall apart like this? I'm Han Hye-eun, Han Hye-eun! I'm not dead yet."

"I think you just need to regain some confidence and self-esteem. You can definitely make a comeback. Trust me once. I'll take responsibility."

"...!!"

"Do you know? A woman is the most beautiful when she's loved by someone and when she's in love."

"Yes, I know."

"In that sense, it's time for you to realize again how great of a woman you are. In that sense..."

I took a gamble.

"...Let's sleep together."

I almost swallowed hard unconsciously.

My throat was dry.

There's no turning back now.

I had just proposed sex to Han Hye-eun, an actress under my agency.

If she sobers up now or, worse, if she calmly realizes how crazy this development is and refuses, my life could end right there.

But desperate people have poor judgment.

Or they might be willing to grasp at straws.

"Okay."

Han Hye-eun accepted my proposal so easily.

With a beautiful smile.

At that moment, I almost jumped out of my seat without realizing it.

'Shit, is this real?'

I don't even remember the last time I had sex.

I thought I would spend my life as a salaryman, taking care of unpopular idols and die an old bachelor.

Now, even though she's on a bit of a decline, I could sleep with Han Hye-eun, once a household name in South Korea.

"Let's go home."

Once she made up her mind, Han Hye-eun actively took my hand and led me.

No, when we finished calculating and left the food stall, she even linked arms with me.

"Thank you, oppa. Oh, what was your name again?"

"Kim Hyun-woo."

"Thank you, Hyun-woo oppa. I've been feeling so down and struggling with depression lately, but the words you just said already made me feel better. If it's already like this, then with you..."

Han Hye-eun licked her lips with her tongue and said,

"...If I do something enjoyable with you, I might really regain my skills."

Though it wasn't an entirely impossible claim, it wasn't a very likely promise either.

I mean, come on.

Shit, just because we have sex.

Would an athlete's poor performance suddenly improve if they slept with someone every time they were underperforming?

[But that's what the power of godlike AI makes possible.]

[Let me show you why I'm called godlike!]

As Nobel finished speaking, a translucent message window appeared before my eyes.

[You are temporarily granted a great blessing of sex.]

[Your sexual prowess will rise abnormally. A woman who sleeps with you may never forget the experience for the rest of her life.]

[A woman's affection will significantly increase temporarily through sex.]

[A woman's condition and abilities will significantly improve temporarily through sex.]

[Your stamina will explosively increase temporarily.]

What is this...

Could it be that what I'm seeing right now has really been applied?

[Of course.]

[Right now, if you can just sleep with her, you have the power to captivate even a world star.]

If this was true, it was impossible not to feel a surge of confidence.

[Nobel Apartment]

"Oppa, come in."

"Oh, okay..."

When we arrived in front of the luxury apartment where Han Hye-eun lived, I felt a bit deflated.

'She kept saying she was ruined, but her place is really nice.'

This is why you shouldn't worry about celebrities when it comes to money issues.

[17↑]

Inside the elevator, which was going straight up to the 25th floor, there was a slightly uncomfortable silence.

It was a situation where I was insanely nervous and excited at the same time.

All the while, I could feel how soft Han Hye-eun's chest was as she continued to link arms with me since we left the food stall.

Soon, I wouldn't just see those breasts in person but would actually be able to touch them.

[Han Hye-eun is just as nervous.]

[She accepted out of desperation, but the cool air made her sober up a bit. Then why is she linking arms more tightly?]

[She is excited for sex for the first time in a while.]

[She is only worried about whether you can make her reach orgasm, make her climax.]

'Ha, what a lustful woman.'

Some women are more intense than men.

I never imagined that Han Hye-eun, who debuted in a pure lead role, would have such a lustful nature.

"Haan...!"

Thinking about that, I unconsciously squeezed Han Hye-eun's butt firmly.

"...Ah, we haven't even reached home yet. Hold on a bit."

Han Hye-eun spoke as if reprimanding me, but her voice was heated as if the touch had ignited her further.

"Ah, sorry. Your butt looked so tempting."

Even though I made a crude excuse, Han Hye-eun quietly closed her mouth and sneakily glanced at my lower part.

I can see everything in the elevator mirror, you sly woman.

[Ding!]

And so, we arrived on the 25th floor.

"Let's go in."

As soon as we entered her house after she entered the door lock password, I pushed her against the wall and covered her lips with mine without even taking off my shoes.

"Mmm!! Mmm, mm...!!"

At first, Han Hye-eun's eyes widened in surprise.

[She is amazed at your kissing skills.]

[She's thinking, 'How can he be so good?']

Honestly, I was surprised too.

It had been almost seven years since my last kiss, but I was kissing as if I were the top host at a host bar until just yesterday.

"Hm, hm... mm, mm! Mmm!"

I held Han Hye-eun's head with one hand to prevent her from moving and kept kneading her butt with the other as if kneading dough.

"Hmm, hmm!!"

Rather than feeling displeased with my rough behavior, Han Hye-eun was already feeling pleasure, clamping her thighs together.

"Ha, haa!"

After kissing for over 10 minutes and pulling away, Han Hye-eun whimpered, letting alcohol-scented drool dribble from her lips.

"Ah, I haven't even washed yet."

"I can't wait. You're too arousing for me to hold back."

"Ah!"

"Take it off quickly, damn it."

"Okay..."

At my words, Han Hye-eun smiled slightly and started a wild strip show right in front of the entrance.

"Damn, this is crazy."

Swearing came out naturally.

She took off her coat, removed her white top underneath, and even took off her shorts, revealing her cute mint-colored underwear in front of me.

The process of undressing itself was like a performance art.

Exposed shoulders, a cute belly button, an incredibly sexy S-line body.

And her armpits were so cleanly shaved.

As I blew on Han Hye-eun's neck, I spoke.

"You're so beautiful, Han Hye-eun. Failing to make such a beautiful actress famous, either the director is an idiot, or the company is."

"Haa, ha... Right, damn it. Those idiots ruined me."

When in a disadvantageous situation, a human's first instinct is to flee.

At times like this, a person will give everything to someone who empathizes with them and takes their side.

While caressing Han Hye-eun's pussy over her panties, I whispered once more.

"Don't worry, Hye-eun. After sleeping with me, you and the world will realize how attractive and valuable you are."

"Oh, oppa... Oppa, take off your clothes too."

"Sure."

I quickly stripped down.

There was nothing to show off like Han Hye-eun.

My body wasn't impressive, nor was my face handsome.

Honestly, even my dick wasn't particularly great, but—

"Gasp!!"

"...!!"

The moment I took off my jeans, Han Hye-eun gasped, and I was shocked too.

'Shit, is this my dick?'

Han Hye-eun seemed more shocked—or rather, delighted?

"Oppa... Did you always have such an amazing one?"

Between my legs was a powerful missile that looked like it might tear through my underwear.

[It's the power of godlike AI. I will take back the blessing of sex, but I will leave you with an impressive penis, Master!]

Gaining even more confidence, I commanded Han Hye-eun.

"Hye-eun."

"Yes?"

"Suck it well, bitch."

At my words, Han Hye-eun flinched, then smiled, curling her lips.

"With pleasure..."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next