Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

These lewd things are idols?
Episode: 0

※ Prologue ※


When I first joined the entertainment agency as a manager, the reason was very simple.


I could see insanely beautiful celebrities up close for free.


I joined just for that one reason, but after working in this industry for several years, there’s nothing else I know how to do now.


'Sigh, at this point, I guess I have to stick with this.'


Honestly, while working as a manager and meeting many beautiful celebrities, I wondered if something special might happen to me.


But that never happens.


Well, of course it doesn't.


Celebrities work with managers, but they also work with other celebrities. Would someone like me, a guy pushing thirty, even catch their eye?


'I wouldn't notice me either.'


Sometimes, when I visit music shows and see the faces of male idols, they seem to shine.


I can't even do makeup properly, and I rarely work out. What charm do I have?


'Well, it’s fine.'


These days, it's not so strange to live alone. Considering the low birth rate, being alone seems more natural.


Even though the salary is a bit low, at least it's not delayed.


“What? The company might go bankrupt?”


“Yes. It won't happen immediately, but if our poor performance continues, we might go bankrupt within two years due to ongoing deficits.”


“......”


Wait a minute, damn it.


It's awkward to find another job now, and my skills aren't impressive enough to join another agency, but the company is going bankrupt?


“Damn, that can't happen. I don't have the confidence to find a new job while collecting unemployment benefits.”


Mumbling like that, I can't sleep and toss and turn in bed.


[A gift from God has been sent to you.]


[GodAI will assist you from now on.]


What is this...?


[You will now go to violate Han Hye-eun, an actress from your struggling agency.]


Crazy...


Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next