Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 55

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 55


Not the way they look in the practice room.


When our kids, who had put a lot of effort into getting ready to go out, made their appearance, of course, their beauty stood out and shone brilliantly.


[Seong Seri, SS]


[Lee Da-young, SS]


[Eun Hee-ju, SS+]


[Gil Minseo, SS+]


The ranks never lie.


“Uh, um… Excuse me, do any of you know Hyun-woo…?”


My friends, momentarily forgetting how to speak due to the sudden appearance of the Always members, were visibly shocked.


But it wasn’t just my friends who were surprised.


If you looked around calmly, you could see others at different tables craning their necks to get a better view of this side.


Naturally, the group at the next table was left speechless.


“Hello, I’m Seong Seri!”  


Seong Seri confidently took a seat between me and my friend from the fashion company, who had been sitting in the corner.


“I’m Eun Hee-ju.”


Eun Hee-ju, looking uninterested, naturally sat next to me.


“I’m Lee Da-young.”


Lee Da-young coolly introduced herself and took a seat across from Seong Seri, next to the cafe owner, Choi Kanggyu.


“I’m Gil Min-seo! Leave the energy to me!”  


With a bright smile, Min-seo happily took a seat beside the bald-headed Seo Jonghak.


“Wow, look at how calm you are.”


Seong Seri, who was sitting between me and Won Moonkook, spoke as if she couldn’t believe it.


I responded nonchalantly.


“You came here after tracking Hee-ju’s GPS, didn’t you?”


“Huh? You knew?”


“Hee-ju got my permission to register it.”


In the early days of our trainee life, Hee-ju had asked for my permission to track my GPS, just in case Jo Yuna might show up and bother her again.


Even though I had mentioned that I’d be drinking at Sindayeok, the fact that they found me so quickly meant there was no other explanation.


“You came to surprise me?”


“Well, what else could we do? Team leader. No, oppa. What are we supposed to do without you? Plus, we all have different hobbies and preferences. Sleeping would be a waste.”


“To drink legally too?”


“Yes.”


As expected of Seong Seri.


She’s a sly one.


“But coming here was a good idea, right? Oppa, you were just about to throw that, weren’t you?”


Seong Seri smiled brightly as she poured soju into my empty glass.


I nodded in agreement.


“If I punched him, I might have killed him.”


“Oh my, how scary. Why do you act so meek at the company if you’re this scary?”


“Being alone and being with you guys are different, right?”


I tried to sound cool, but if I acted up like that at the company, it would be a disaster.


If a fight broke out from throwing a soju glass, it would probably just end with a visit to the local police station and a little settlement.


And although I seem mild-mannered at work, I only suppress my personality because I know I’ll win in the end.


You know how they say, ‘The dumber you are, the braver you are.’


I wasn’t that smart or patient.


‘I’ve actually gotten a lot better after enduring society’s nonsense.’


I wasn’t someone whose fists came out before words, but when I lost my temper, I really did swing my fists.


“Whatever happened, we’re here now, so calm down.”


“I’ve already erased it from my mind.”


“I used to work at a bar too, so I know. There are some real crazy people out there.”


“There are plenty of crazy people even when they’re not drunk.”


I’d seen a few in this industry.


And beyond that…


“I’ve seen them too, unnie.”


“Right, Hee-ju knows too.”


“There are a lot.”


Hmm?


So it wasn’t just Jo Yuna then. There must have been someone else too.


I didn’t know that.


[Well, you’ll get to meet them eventually.]


Oh, really?


Well, whatever.


What’s important is the present.


“Alright, since our cute little sisters came all the way here to entertain us old men, let’s drink up and have fun. Cheers!”


“Cheers!”


“Pfft. You really sound like an old man! Cheers!”


Clink.


Honestly, I had been having a blast with just my friends here, and my voice had already gotten louder with excitement.


But now imagine throwing in these idol trainees, all at least SS rank.


“Ah!”


“Please, feel free to order whatever you want! We’ll take care of the bill today.”


“You jerks, earlier you told me to pay.”


“What are you talking about? Today, we have to pay. That’s the way of the world.”


The way of the world, my foot.


“Oh my, then I won’t hold back.”


“Agh! Seri, order anything you want.”


You’re in for it now.


Anyone else might be fine, but…


I shouldn't have said something like that to Seong Seri, who used to work at a bar for a lot of money.


"Then is it okay if I order this 280,000 won bottle?"


"..."


My friends flinched momentarily, but soon exchanged glances.


[Their looks are saying 'We can handle it if we split the bill.' Wow, I didn't even need to try hard to read those Morse code-like glances.]


"Sure, go ahead."


"Yay! Boss, please bring us two bottles of the Woojung Beer Special Edition!"


"Two... two bottles?"


Idiots.


Seong Seri is someone who goes crazy over luxury items and money. Do you think one bottle will satisfy her?


'I wouldn't be surprised if we end up spending at least a million won here tonight.'


But the silver lining is...


"You said you guys would cover the bill, right?"


I couldn't help but lick my lips with a smile, thinking about how I'd be drinking a type of whiskey I've only had a few times in my life.


Then, something even more surprising happened.


"Two bottles? That's fine!"


"No, even four bottles would be fine!"


"Everything's fine!"


Suddenly, I understood why there are die-hard fans who buy 100 or 200 albums just for their favorite idols.


[To break it down for you, my friends' faces are showing 100... no, over 1,000 percent happiness.]


No matter how much money they spent, they seemed happy, simply laughing in joy.


"Here is the Woojung Beer Special Edition."


As soon as the red-labeled whiskey that looked delicious arrived,


"Wow."


Everyone gasped in admiration.


"Ah, this is it! How long has it been since I've seen whiskey!"


Seong Seri's excitement rose even further as the whiskey was brought out.


"Team Leader, am I getting drunk tonight too?"


"If you want to, go ahead."


"Yes."


Eun Hee-ju was just rubbing her head against my shoulder, and Min-seo had an expectant look in her eyes, excited for the drinking session since it had been a while since she'd last met with Seong Seri.


Lee Da-young had a calm expression, as if she was just enjoying the drink after a long time.


"Okay, everyone. Let me pour each of you a drink! There's a certain taste when a woman pours your drink for you."


"Oh, uh, th-thank you?"


As Seong Seri energetically poured drinks for everyone, my friends looked bewildered and unsure how to react.


"What's wrong?"


"Well, it's just that... these days, we have to be a bit careful, you know. Haha."


"Oh, gender equality. Hey, don't worry about stuff like that. She's the one offering to pour."


Seong Seri nodded in agreement.


"That's right. Guys, you're treating us to such expensive drinks, the least we can do is provide this kind of service, right, everyone?"


"She's not wrong."


"Exactly! We'll really enjoy this! Thank you so much! I've never had whiskey in my life before."


"We'll save the special treatment for the team leader."


In fact, everyone was pouring whiskey into the glasses of the person sitting next to them.


Then Seong Seri leaned in and whispered to me with a sly smile.


"Wow, your friends are so naive. Honestly, if I showed a little cleavage, they’d probably buy me luxury goods."


"If you do that, they'll strip you down right here."


"Oh, no way. I'm not going to ruin my life over a single luxury item. Besides, I only show you everything when we're alone."


I wonder if my friends know just how seductive these girls are.


Completely clueless, they were now nothing more than fools who had just fallen for idols for the first time, with smiles plastered on their faces.


'Still, it's nice to see my friends so happy, so it's making me feel good too.'


They're all giving me a thumbs-up, like they're practically worshipping me.


"One more time, let's drink!"


"Drink!!"


Clink.


I sipped the whiskey in my glass, savoring the taste in my mouth.


"Whew, this is good."


"Ah, this is it. How long has it been since I drank something like this? Seriously, the only thing I've been drinking behind your back has been soju."


"I let it slide, you know. Who do you think cleaned up those empty soju bottles hidden in your closet?"


"I knew you'd let it slide, so I kept drinking."


And so, the drinking session continued.


"Everyone! Are you happy?!"


"Yes! We're happy! We're so glad you guys are happy too!"


The unpleasant incident from earlier seemed forgotten as the mood became more and more cheerful.


Wham, wham.


After two glasses of whiskey, Eun Hee-ju, the motorhead, had fully revved up and was still crushing my shoulder.


"Hah! Kiss me, unnie!"


Thankfully, the skinship machine only clung to the girls and didn't try anything with the guys, just leaning in for kisses.


"Ah, yes. I used to do theater at Daehakro, but now I'm an N&P trainee. Yes, yes. Thank you. If I ever get to perform as an actress, I'll be sure to let you know, even if I have to tell you through oppa. Yes, yes. Thank you."


Surprisingly, Lee Da-young wasn't even tipsy, just calmly chatting.


[It seems like she never lets her guard down around people she's not familiar with or finds uncomfortable.]


The time she got drunk and started talking about 'Master' or whatever before was because she felt comfortable around me.


That makes me a little happy.


"Great, this is perfect. This drink is incredible today!"


"It really is!"


"Yeah, let's go!"


The mood got even more heated as everyone kept downing whiskey.


-♬♪♬♪


In the bar, while it wasn’t an 'Always' song playing, it was one the kids often practiced to, and their ears perked up instinctively. You could call it an occupational hazard of being an idol trainee. Even Hee-ju couldn’t help but subtly follow along with the choreography.


"Yay!"


"Woohoo!"


Seong Seri and Gil Min-seo, even more excited, started singing along. Seong Seri as the Madonna of the place where she used to work, and Gil Min-seo simply because she loves singing.


"Wow, you guys are amazing."


My friends were just sitting there in awe, their gazes locked on the girls, completely mesmerized.


I didn’t have to worry about selling 300 albums now.


For the record, even though they were singing along, it wasn’t loud.


As the night went on, the bar got noisier and livelier, but it was still not to the point where we were causing any disturbances.


Yet, someone decided to shout.


"Damn, it’s so noisy! Hey, could you keep it down? Seriously, it’s too loud to even drink here!"


"……"


"……"


It was like they were just waiting for the right moment to yell at us again from the next table.


"Now they’re complaining even when we’re just breathing, huh?"


Honestly, I had no idea what their motive was. Were they just trying to score a petty victory by seeing us back down again? Were they simply jealous? Or was it just drunkenness?


"Are they insane?"


"Do they think we’ll keep quiet forever?"


But this time, we weren’t going to let it slide.


In fact, I was the only one staying quiet.


Why?


Because…


"Boss!"


"Yes, what’s going on?"


Seong Seri suddenly stood up and called out to the owner.


"Over here!"


"Yes!"


"Is this the kind of bar where you can’t be loud?!"


Her voice was so loud, it was like she was the only one with a microphone. Even the owner, who came rushing out from the kitchen, was startled and raised his voice in response.


"Of course not! You can be loud here! This is a college bar!! We’ve been open for over 10 years! We often host events for university students!"


"Right?! But these people over here keep telling us to be quiet!!"


"What? That’s ridiculous."


As the owner looked on in disbelief, the other patrons who had been quietly drinking stood up and started glaring at the people at the table next to us.


"What? They told you to be quiet?"


"Are they out of their minds?"


"Then all the people playing the strawberry game here should just go die, huh?"


"Are they from our university?"


"What department are they in?"


"Contact their seniors. What’s up with these jerks?"


The mood quickly turned in our favor.


And not only that…


"Ignore those idiots! You can be as loud as you want!"


Some of the guys, now noticing how attractive the girls were, even stood up and started walking toward us.


Seeing this, the owner quickly approached the next table and said,


"Please leave. We won’t charge you for your food, and don’t think about coming back to our bar again."


"……"


It seemed like it would all end with them getting kicked out in embarrassment, but that wouldn’t be enough for me.


‘Nobel, put a curse on them. A strong one.’


This was an order.


[Would baldness and impotence be satisfactory?]


‘Add chronic headaches too.’


[Got it.]


Nobel nodded without hesitation at my request.


Then…


"Since the mood’s been disrupted, we’ll take responsibility and sing a song here!"


The night ended with an impromptu performance by the 'Always' girls.


With spoons stuck into soju bottles in place of microphones, the four of them put on a show that reignited the party atmosphere.


"Encore!! Encore!! Encore!!"


Little did I know at the time that this very moment would end up racking up not a hundred thousand, but ten million views.


"Scream!!"


||Previous||TOC||Next||

Comments

  1. Guys, forget about sex, I want to see the group succeed, those 10 million views!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I want to read about the journey now can the lewd stuff calm down for a bit XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next