Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 4


Machine God with EX-rank talent (Deus ex machina)


Episode: 4


I visited Han Hye-eun's house yesterday and spent the entire day with her, so I knew this well.

Celebrities are never to be worried about.

The underlying assumption is that celebrities are inherently better than average people.

Even though Han Hye-eun had reached the pinnacle only once, she carried herself with the natural demeanor of someone used to being above others.

"Hey, Hye-eun..."

Team Leader Park Ju-yong was flustered.

Han Hye-eun was a woman who had never defended anyone before.

She wasn’t someone who would blame others for her own mistakes, but she wasn’t exactly an angelic figure either.

Yet, here she was, defending a mere manager. This situation definitely smelled fishy.

But so what?

"He’s just a manager, Hye-eun. He’s barely been in the industry for three years, if that. This rookie almost caused a scandal. As his superior, shouldn’t I at least scold him?"

“What are you talking about? Is it weird for a celebrity to go to work with their manager?”

“But he’s not your manager.”

“Oh, whatever! Just know that I’m taking him to the shoot today.”

“What...”

Park Ju-yong held his forehead. From the corner of my eye, I saw his eyebrows twitching beautifully. He was pissed.

If it weren’t for Han Hye-eun, or if it had been a mere trainee, Park Ju-yong would have yelled right then and there. 

'Get lost if you're going to act like that! There are plenty of replacements in Korea for a worm like you!'

...Something like that.

However, Park Ju-yong and Han Hye-eun had known each other for quite some time. He even felt pity seeing her decline in recent times. She was one of the few celebrities he genuinely cared for.

"Sigh!"

Seeing him silently suppress his anger was like watching a high-stakes drama. This was more entertaining than a blockbuster movie.

‘I want to see more.’

I muttered to myself and subtly squeezed Han Hye-eun's butt.

"Keep going."

Han Hye-eun wiggled her hips and raised her voice. As expected of an actress, her volume and diction were impeccable.

“Team Leader, honestly, what have you done for me while I was deteriorating?”

“...”

“Compared to that, Manager Kim here has been much better. When I was struggling, he visited me outside of work hours to comfort me.”

“Co... comforted you? Hye-eun, I’ve changed your manager multiple times for your sake.”

“And what were the results? They weren’t good, were they? Today, I’ll go to the shoot with Manager Kim and show you the results.”

Hooray?

I don’t know how this unfolded, but it wasn’t a bad thing. Honestly, I was curious to see how Han Hye-eun performed in a shoot, and how her condition had improved and her abilities had increased from our intimate time together.

Park Joo-yong, seeing an opportunity, sighed deeply and spoke.

"Fine. Take that guy and go. If this brings back your lost condition, then that’s good. But remember."

He subtly dissed Han Hye-eun, saying she was deteriorating. Glancing at me, he scoffed.

"That guy is useless. He’s been a driver for three years. He’s never been highly regarded in the company. You think taking this incompetent manager will make a difference?”

Being openly belittled like that, I couldn’t help but stay silent. It wasn’t a lie; it made me feel really shitty. But there wasn’t much I could do against Park Ju-yong right now.

Despite the company’s decline, he was one of the people who had brought it this far.

Despite having the godlike AI, Nobel, on my side, I was just a lowly manager.

[Well, there's nothing you can do now.]

[But over time, the situation will change.]

Novel’s words were more comforting. Moreover,

“You’ll see soon enough.”

Han Hye-eun’s confident words to Park Joo-yong uplifted me.

"Yeah, let's see. Both of you."

With a meaningful glance, Park Joo-yong looked at us before smirking and walking out of the office, cigarette in hand.

‘Damn, that guy’s got a terrifying gaze.’

As expected, the position of a team leader in the entertainment industry wasn’t for everyone. Park Joo-yong’s eyes alone seemed capable of killing. Feeling a chill, I rubbed my chest and moved to a different spot with Han Hye-eun.

“Oppa, did I do well just now?”

In a secluded emergency exit, Han Hye-eun’s face returned to the sultry look she had yesterday. I patted her head while instinctively, or perhaps out of professional habit, checking the celebrity’s schedule first.

“What time does the shoot start?”

“Around 1 PM today? Including makeup time, we should get there by noon. We still have some time.”

“What about the script?”

“I’ve already memorized it. I mastered it during the script reading session.”

“Impressive.”

Even though she wasn’t the lead, she had memorized all her lines. Han Hye-eun was indeed remarkable.

But then,

“Oppa, it takes about two hours by car to get to the shooting location. It’s 9 AM now, so we have some time.”

She had hinted earlier that we had some time left. I sensed her intentions and gave her a cold look, asking her back.

"So, what are you getting at?"

"Haaang..."

Han Hye-eun, with her masochistic tendencies, moaned hotly and blushed at my cold words. She lifted her skirt up over her hips, revealing her panties as she wiggled her butt.

"I got wet when you squeezed my butt while I was yelling at Team Leader Park earlier. You need to take responsibility."

"You slut, you just want to get fucked."

"Haaang, I get wet when you talk to me like that..."

"You dirty girl, spread your legs."

In the emergency exit stairwell, I immediately plunged into her. 

"Haaang, haang!"

Squish, squish, squish.

Her wetness flowed down the stairs wildly. The fear of getting caught added an extra thrill to our sex. It almost felt like a dream that I was having sex with an actress in the entertainment company's building.

"Fuck, this is amazing."

"Haaang, oppa's dick... it feels so good, I feel like I'm dying. Haaang!!"

"Ugh, I'm coming again."

"Ahh, cum a lot, oppa. I'll shoot the scene with your cum inside me."

After cumming twice inside her, she carefully wiped away the cum that dripped from her with tissues.

"Weren't you going to keep it in?"

"I really want to, but I will if you want."

"Forget it."

"Don't worry, I'll keep plenty in my mouth. Let's do that when we get to the shooting location."

Han Hye-eun gave my dick a deep kiss before adjusting her clothes.

"Ah, I feel so much better."

Just facing Park Ju-yong earlier had made me tense, and hearing his harsh words had left a weight in my chest. But after releasing inside Han Hye-eun, I felt relieved.

"Sex might have been the problem. It's said that sex is a good exercise. So, let's do it more often. Okay, oppa? Mwah."

After she kissed my cheek, I grabbed her butt firmly and said,

"I'll see how you do."

"Haaang..."

"But yeah, I think sex was the issue. I have a feeling you'll rise again today."

Nobel’s power might play a part, but Han Hye-eun had definitely regained her confidence and self-esteem. Though I wasn’t the best judge, I’d been in this industry long enough to not be completely clueless.

"Yeah, I will."

Whether it was because she was confident or because she thought this was her last chance, Han Hye-eun answered with a determined look and got into the company car with me.

"You know what, oppa?"

"What."

As I started the car, Han Hye-eun leaned her elbow on the window and spoke in a wistful voice.

"In the past, I used to ride much better cars than this."

"......"

"But things got worse and now I'm riding almost the same car as the trainees."

Her words made me tap the steering wheel with my finger as I glanced at her. 

Yeah, it’s true. When things keep going wrong, having money doesn’t necessarily make you happy. A happy person wouldn’t be drinking alone at a street stall.

Han Hye-eun must have gone through a lot too.

This industry is one of the coldest places.

Even if you live every day walking on a knife's edge, you never know what will happen.

"Do well."

"Yeah."

"If you do well..."

I pressed the gas pedal and said,

"...I'll fuck you hard tonight too."

Han Hye-eun clenched her fists and said,

"Then I have to do well today."

When we arrived at the shooting location, I immediately started to taste the knife's edge.

"Hello, hello. I'll do my best today."

Even though it was my first time here, as a manager for several years, I greeted everyone diligently, trying to get familiar with the faces. 

That’s why I felt it more clearly.

"Ah, hello, senior."

"...Yeah, hello."

People were not very welcoming. And the lead actress of the current drama, "Save," Kim Seo-jin, who was nearly four years junior to Han Hye-eun, greeted her with obvious insincerity.

Han Hye-eun couldn’t say anything. If she made a fuss here, who would people side with?

‘Hah, she’s completely different from how she appears on screen.’

I thought Kim Seo-jin was sweet and pure, judging by her everyday videos and such. But maybe not. They say the most unreliable thing is a woman’s appearance on camera.

"Everyone, get ready for the shoot!"

It wasn't just Kim Seo-jin. Most people at the shoot didn’t seem to respect Han Hye-eun. 

Well, her recent performances had been terrible, after all. Some even said the ratings dropped because of her.

Still,

"What? They cut three lines from Hye-eun's script?"

I was speechless when I heard the news upon arrival. Glancing at Han Hye-eun, I saw her biting her lip, looking shocked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next