Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 5

 

These lewd things are idols?



Episode: 5


It was even a one-sided report.

He didn't look sorry towards Han Hye-eun, nor did he show any such expression.

Rather, he looked as if this was only natural.

"……."

What was truly annoying was that it was a staff member who came to deliver the message.

Oh, of course, I'm not looking down on the job of a staff member.

But it's true that there's an unspoken hierarchy among jobs, isn't it?

Even though Han Hye-eun is going through a tough time in many ways, does it make sense for a mere staff member to talk like that and then just turn their back?

‘This really pisses me off.’

Honestly speaking, I didn't particularly like Han Hye-eun that much.

Even if her body was incredibly satisfying.

Regardless of that, it was a relationship I could throw away anytime.

It was just that much, but this time, even I couldn't help but feel sorry for Han Hye-eun, who was clenching her fists and trembling.

I know the entertainment industry is colder than anyone else.

The more you have to show others, the more cruel it can get behind the scenes.

But still, damn it, there's a limit, isn't there?

"Wow, this is really not okay."

Knowing that Han Hye-eun was even more shocked, I couldn't fully explode in anger.

But with a trembling voice, I voiced my grievance.

"Hye-eun, wait here. I'll go and settle this with the director."

"Ah, no, oppa! Don't go."

Han Hye-eun bit her lips and held onto one of my trembling arms.

"……If they already informed me like that, it means that nothing I say will work. It means their minds are already made up. But it's my fault. I've messed up more than once or twice."

"……."

"Every project I'm in ends up with such poor results, I can't be treated the same way as in the past just based on past glory."

"But still, no matter what."

While talking, I saw the scriptwriter and the camera director circling around Kim Seo-jin from afar.

Yeah, damn it.

I understand covering for someone you like.

But trying to enjoy happiness by trampling on someone who's already struggling is too much.

Bastards.

I might be willing to overlook them subtly shifting blame and taking out their anger on Han Hye-eun because the shooting isn't going well and the drama's performance is crap.

But breaking others down and laughing as if they're pleased is crossing the line.

[But what can you do?]

[In the end, you can't help but treat popular celebrities and money-making celebrities well. After all, most of the sponsorships for this drama are thanks to Kim Seo-jin's popularity.]

[From the writer and director's perspective, they can only hope that Kim Seo-jin will do well.]

[If Han Hye-eun feels unfair, she just needs to show as much.]

Nobel said.

[And Han Hye-eun can do that now.]

[If the master just instills more confidence in her.]

Following that advice, I held onto Han Hye-eun's arms and looked her in the eyes.

At this moment, I didn't feel even a bit of lust towards her.

I just sincerely cheered her on, hoping that my artist would do well, even just for today, as her manager.

"Hey, Han Hye-eun. I told you yesterday, right? You're really attractive."

"……."

"I feel good about today. If you just gain confidence and restore your self-esteem, you can show that crazy acting and emotional expression from the past."

"But if I have even fewer lines than now, even if I want to show it."

"Even if you have just one line! No, damn it."

I blurted out whatever came to mind.

Just with the sole intent of giving Han Hye-eun confidence.

"Even if you don't have a single line, show it through your acting. That's what an actor does, and you're capable of that."

"……!"

"You don't want to just let those arrogant people who don't even properly greet their seniors and are ignoring you go, right? You need to show them properly. Show them who Han Hye-eun is!"

At that moment, I could see confidence returning to Han Hye-eun's pupils.

I held her hand tighter and spoke.

"Go and show them who you are."

I don't know if my encouragement worked or not, but Han Hye-eun nodded as if she had made up her mind and started walking slowly towards the shooting stage.

"Yes, oppa. No, thank you, oppa."

[Hmm, I think I'm starting to understand more why the gods chose you.]

And then...

"We'll start shooting."

The camera started rolling.

+++

Today's scene was where the heroine, Kim Seo-jin, confronts the villain, Han Hye-eun.

There was a male lead who liked Kim Seo-jin, and Han Hye-eun, who liked the male lead, tried to ruin Kim Seo-jin out of jealousy.

However, with the heroine's buff, despite those hindrances, she warns Han Hye-eun that she might send her into despair instead.

"Stop it already. If you keep crossing the line, I won't stay still either."

Kim Seo-jin's acting was honestly not bad.

But it was also ambiguous to say it was top-tier.

Still, since her face was naturally cute, it fit the role of an innocent heroine well.

Everyone wasn't holding their breath but was just watching because it was part of the shooting process.

"What if I don't stay still?"

But then...

"……."

The moment Han Hye-eun opened her mouth for the first time today, all the staff holding the cameras unconsciously held their breath.

They couldn't even make a gulping sound.

"What if you don't stay still? What, are you going to kill me? You?"

The villainess, driven to desperation, instead scoffed and pressured the heroine.

Here, the heroine should have come out strong while genuinely worrying about the villainess.

But Kim Seo-jin couldn't do it.

"Th-that would really……."

"Cut!!"

The irritated voice of the shooting director.

Han Hye-eun turned her head slightly.

Kim Seo-jin flinched.

Even an idiot could tell who was at fault in that scene.

"Kim Seo-jin, what was that!"

"Director, I'm sorry!!"

Just a moment ago, the director, who had been protecting her like she was his daughter, scolded Kim Seo-jin with a voice and gaze colder than ever.

In contrast.

"……Well, what can I say……."

Since he had been around her for a while, the shooting director cautiously spoke to Han Hye-eun.

"Your acting just now was very good, Ms. Han Hye-eun."

At those words, Han Hye-eun bowed her head slightly.

"Thank you."

"Please keep it up."

"Yes."

Although he had briefly slighted her, the shooting director could never be her enemy.

After all, most of the drama's progress depended on him.

In that case, it was more beneficial for Han Hye-eun to make him an ally.

And for her now, that wasn't a difficult task.

"What are you going to do!! That man was mine to begin with, a newcomer like you shouldn't interfere! Why don't you just die alone? Die already!!!"

"Si, Shin-goo is not an object…… Ah!"

She overwhelmed them.

It wasn't as if she used any dirty tricks.

Today's Han Hye-eun's confidence exceeded the lethal dose.

Kim Seo-jin, overwhelmed by Han Hye-eun's outstanding acting, kept making mistakes. To the point where Kim Seo-jin apologized more times than she read her lines.

The innocent image of Kim Seo-jin versus the villainess, Han Hye-eun, displaying sexy and captivating charm.

"……What's with Han Hye-eun today?"

"She seems like a completely different person from usual."

"Is the scriptwriter hastily revising her lines to increase Han Hye-eun's role?"

"If today's shoot airs on TV, it's going to be a sensation, isn't it?"

"Still, Han Hae-eun is Han Hye-eun."

The entertainment industry is cold.

Directors tend to favor the celebrities who bring in money.

In that sense, even belatedly, Han Hye-eun, who had burst into potential, and Kim Seo-jin, who couldn't even act properly due to being overshadowed by her, were a clear preference.

It was obvious whom they would prefer.

"Kim Seo-jin!! Get your act together!! What are you doing, do you still want to be an actress?"

"Sniffle, I'm sorry."

In the end, Kim Seo-jin couldn't hold back her tears.

That day's shoot, which was supposed to feature Han Hye-eun in less than 10 minutes of a 60-minute drama, was completely dominated by her.

Moreover.

"……Ms. Han Hye-eun, we've reinstated the lines we cut earlier. I'm sorry, but can you handle it?"

The scriptwriter and the camera director, who had favored Kim Seo-jin, were now on Han Hye-eun's side.

Meanwhile, a man watching the scene with a satisfied smile on his face was none other than Kim Hyun-woo.

"That's really hot, damn."

+++

The Madonna of her prime had returned.

No, she was showing even more remarkable talent than during her heyday.

[Had she been hiding her strength all this time?]

[Han Hae-eun, who appeared for only 9 minutes and 43 seconds, dominated an entire episode of the drama.]

[She was a villainess but so captivating, viewers raved about her!]

-Kim Seo-jin was so bland. While Han Hye-eun, the villainess, was shouting like she was really going to kill Kim Seo-jin, Kim Seo-jin couldn't show any guts. She's still a villainess, but it seems like she won't deliver a satisfying ending, it's annoying lol

-Han Hye-eun was rather refreshing. Damn, it made my skin crawl just watching. If I met Han Hae-eun from the drama in real life, I'd probably wet myself.

-She got overwhelmed. Even though Han Hae-eun is a senior, she seems to have shown Kim Seo-jin a proper lesson.

-lol I have a friend among the shooting staff, and they said Kim Seo-jin was so overwhelmed by Han Hye-eun that she couldn't even act properly. They even asked Han Hae-eun to tone it down a bit for the additional shoot?

-This is why you shouldn't cast idol actors with no acting skills. If they had cast a real actor here, it would have brought out Han Hae-eun's acting skills even more.

-Han Hye-eun might not have been able to show her real acting skills because all her co-stars were idiots?

It was a rare sight.

Han Hye-eun's name confidently climbed the real-time search rankings.

"Ha, this is amazing, really……."

Celebrities live on attention.

The company and Han Hye-eun were both ecstatic over this sudden attention.

Sponsorships and ads were already pouring in for her. Everyone judged that with her acting skills, any advertisement would be a hit.

But there was something that made Han Hye-eun even happier than all those things.

"Ha-aang, ahng!! Oppa, oppa, I'm dying…… It's too deep. Ha-aang, ahng!! Hng, but it feels good. Haang, thrust more…… Ahng!!"

It was my cock.

"Geez, the public is going wild."

And the actress who was causing the public to go wild was now lying under me, spreading her legs wide and tightening her pussy around me.

-Die already!! Just die alone!!! die!!

I was thrusting my hips while watching a drama scene featuring Han Hye-eun.

"Watching you shoot made me so horny."

"Me too, thinking about getting fucked by oppa after this…… My pussy got wet, it was a bit embarrassing."

"Damn, slut. Squeeze your pussy more, you bitch."

"Haang…… ♡"

I grabbed Han Hye-eun's hair and pulled it while thrusting my cock deep into her womb.

Even at this point, my life had already turned around.

But this was not the end.

No, it was just the beginning.

[Of course.]

[One Han Hye-eun's sudden rise isn't enough to save the day. N&P is quite a large management company, after all.]

[Now we'll execute a project that can be considered the main event in this industry.]

[Han Hye-eun was just the first build-up for that. Sort of like a tutorial.]

Nobel said.

[From now on, we'll create an idol group just for you, master.]

Just to be sure, I asked.

[Of course, you have to fuck those girls too.]

Simultaneously with Nobel's words, Han Hye-eun let out a moan.

"Ha-aang, oppa, your cock got even harder. Ahng!! I'm coming, I'm coming…… Ha-aang!!"

I grinned as I ejaculated inside Han Hye-eun's pussy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next