Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 21

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 21


But come to think of it, he's useful but not someone I want to keep close. He's loose-lipped, and despite his gentle appearance, there's a cunning side to him. The fact that he's hiding now says it all.

'He's just perfect to use.'

I quickly stopped Yoon Won-seok, who was about to start rambling.

"Let's have a chat over some coffee."

"Oh, thank you."

If I'm going to use him, it's not a bad idea to buy him a coffee. It makes it feel like I paid something in return. For office workers, iced Americanos are practically a rule.

We grabbed iced Americanos from the café in the lobby and escaped to a nearby break room to start talking.

"Do you know what our lunch and dinner have been for the past three days?"

"What was it?"

"Gimbap, tteokbokki, fried foods, pork cutlet. Now, there's a common theme here. What do you think it is?"

Well, it’s pretty obvious.

"All from snack bars, right? Did we get a sponsorship from a snack bar or something?"

"No, but for the past few days, Team Leader Park kept taking us to snack bars. And today, it just stopped."

"What's gotten into him?"

Yoon Won-seok looked around quickly, turning his head left and right. He leaned in close and spoke cautiously.

"While others were just happy the team leader was buying meals, thinking it saved them money during tight times, I wasn't."

This guy.

Why do you even bother coming to work at a management company?

I guess it's because if the artist, a manager is responsible for doesn't have a schedule, the manager and artists don't have much to do and usually just stay at the company.

"So I did some investigating."

"How would you even find out?"

"Team Leader Park isn’t great at keeping secrets, you know."

True enough.

Park Joo-yong is just as loose-lipped. Or rather, he's the type who can't resist bragging about what he’s done.

"It was a bit of a coincidence, but while hiding in the emergency exit, I overheard him talking to someone."

Does this guy always have to be hiding somewhere every time I see him?

Is he some kind of ninja?

Or an industrial spy?

"I heard that he discovered someone so brilliant, someone who couldn’t help but succeed."

"..."

Crunch.

Without realizing it, I bit down on the ice I had been chewing on. My expression hardened.

"Is that so?"

Both Park Joo-yong and I know that we've already crossed a point of no return. 

I know it. Park Joo-yong knows it. 

In fact, most people in this company know it too.

If I succeed, Park Joo-yong is screwed. 

If Park Joo-yong succeeds, then I’m the one who gets screwed.

'Well, as long as I have Nobel, I won’t lose. But still, you never know.'

Nobel is an incredibly advanced AI, but that doesn’t mean it can solve everything. If Nobel stays silent, no one can predict what will happen or how things will unfold.

In a situation like that, if I make a mistake, or if Park Joo-yong creates a scenario even Nobel couldn’t predict, the outcome could change.

[You're absolutely right.]

[I may be a god-tier AI that can read and predict most situations, but there are no absolute results when it comes to the 'future.']

[Always keep the variability factor in mind.]

Could be.

Maybe Nobel knows everything, but saying it this way makes it 'more entertaining.'

Sure.

This is entertainment for a god, but for me, it’s life.

"I know you and Team Leader Park don’t get along, but it’s also true that he’s helped several celebrities succeed. So I was a bit shaken for a moment."

Because I've never seen anyone who could make Park Joo-yong so certain of success. And he didn’t delegate this; he spent three days personally trying to win them over, like some legendary recruiter.

It must be someone truly extraordinary.

"But you don’t have to worry too much. If the praise had worked, Team Leader Park wouldn’t be in such a foul mood today. He’s only in a bad mood because it didn’t work out."

Good.

A sigh of relief escapes me.

"If Team Leader Park failed, should I find out who this talent is?"

Such a treacherous line. It feels like he’ll demand something in return later if I succeed, in exchange for feeding me information now.

Actually, if what Yoon Won-seok just said is true...

If I could get my hands on that talent, I’d definitely be able to drive a stake through Park Joo-yong's heart.

But I shook my head.

“No, it’s fine.”

I explained to the puzzled Yoon Won-seok.

“Well, hmm, Manager Park may be a devil, but you have to admit his casting skills.”

He’ll do whatever it takes to sign someone.

I’m not exaggerating.

Even someone who has no interest in the entertainment industry will somehow find themselves signing a contract when they meet him.

“He’s relentless. Honestly, his personality is terrible, but credit where it’s due.”

Even though I had to rely on Nobel’s power to bring in Eun Hee-ju and Lee Da-young.

The crazy methods that Nobel suggested—I could easily carry them out because I had worked under that kind of person for nearly three years.

“But for someone like him to give up after three days? That’s not something that happens. It means no one could make it work.”

At my words, Yoon Won-seok looked at me with a bit of surprise and muttered something terrifying.

“In moments like this, Manager Park and Manager Kim seem a bit alike.”

Hearing that, I lightly hit Yoon Won-seok's chest and stood up.

“Don’t say such disgusting things.”

“Hahaha.”

Even if I didn’t go after the person Park Joo-young was targeting, with Nobel's help, I could quickly find new talent soon enough.

That wasn’t the important thing right now.

“Ahhhhh! Damn it! Take it easy. You’re going to collapse at this rate.”

“It’s fine.”

Curses that should never come out of an idol’s mouth.

And an expression too cold to belong to an idol.

Instead of working together and pushing each other to grow, they were at each other’s throats despite being a terrible match.

“Sorry, I’m a bit late.”

“No, Manager.”

“Ahhh! Manager! I’m telling you, she’s a psycho! No, we should take a break. If we’ve been practicing for an hour, it makes sense to rest for about 10 minutes, right? Don’t you agree?”

“I’m fine without resting. I’m not as weak as some people.”

“You think I’m resting because I’m weak? I’m telling you because it’s more efficient! I’m just trying to help you out here! If I’m right, just take my advice!”

“The manager said he’d let us know when it’s time to rest. If you want to rest, just rest by yourself. I’m fine.”

“Ahhhhh! It’s like talking to a brick wall. And I have to team up and work with this kind of person? I feel like I’m going to die from stress already!”

It’s hard to believe how poorly they get along.

It’s hard to take sides here.

Lee Da-young isn’t wrong, but Eun Hee-ju isn’t ordinary either.

Both of them should grow in their own ways.

[Agreed.]

Even Nobel agreed.

All I needed to do was ensure these two worked hard in their ways while trying to get them closer.

“Wait, calm down, both of you.”

“I’m not even angry. I always listen to you, Manager.”

“Are you crazy? Do I look like I’m not angry? You don’t listen to anything I say!”

Lee Da-young huffed.

At this rate, she might storm off like she did at the theater yesterday.

And I was just about to print the contract.

“Wait, Da-young, it’s fine to give advice, but don’t do it to Hee-ju.”

“What? Hey, Manager, aren’t you being too protective? You’re giving her special treatment, aren’t you? I’m also one of the trainees you brought in.”

“Hee-ju is special.”

At that moment.

Eun Hee-ju’s body flinched slightly, and I thought I saw the corners of her mouth move.

Was it my imagination?

“She might seem precarious to others, but I trust Hee-ju. I can handle it. So don’t force your methods on her, okay? And, uh, Da-young, can we have a one-on-one talk for a moment?”

This time, Lee Dayoung flinched.

“…Okay.”

The volcano that was about to erupt cooled down instantly.

“Hee-ju, could you keep practicing for a bit? I’ll be right back.”

“Yes, Manager.”

I took Lee Da-young to the emergency exit.

To a place where people rarely came.

“Hey, Da-young. You really need more training, don’t you? How long has it been since your last session? You’re already like this. Calm down a bit, and watch your language. Why are you so rough?”

“You should’ve seen what Hee-ju did, though.”

“What’s there to see? Hee-ju does exactly what I tell her. Now, shut up and bend over.”

“Right here?”

“When your master says bend over, you do it, you little bitch, no matter where we are.”

“O-okay… Master.”

With a bashful smile, Lee Da-young bent over as she lowered her pants.

I slapped her ass hard.

Splat!

“Ahh!”

And then I shoved my cock into her mouth to calm her down a bit.

“Embarrassed? Didn’t I tell you? If you don’t control yourself in front of me, I’ll punish you every time. Don’t think this is over.”

“S-sorry… slurp…”

But why…

“Spread your legs too. I’m going to finish in you.”

“Yes, Master.”

I might be imagining things, but…

“Heuuut, heuuk.”

In Lee Da-young’s voice, as I was thrusting into her, there was not only pleasure but also a hint of joy.

[Women are all such foxes.]

[Master needs to realize that too.]

What nonsense.

I already know.

I’m always aware of that.

[Well, men will never truly understand.]

[The level of cunning is at least twice as much as men can imagine, even if you explain it to them, they’d never get it.]

“Haaang! Master’s cum, it’s all inside me. Heuk, there’s so much. My panties are completely soaked.”

“Keep it in. Don’t let it spill onto the floor.”

“Yes, Master.”

Once the quick sex in the emergency exit was over, Lee Da-young cautiously opened her mouth.

“But, Master.”

“Yeah?”

“Hee-ju.”

Eun Heeju again?

“Why does she call you Team Leader or Manager? It’s weird.”

“That’s…”

Good point.

“I don’t know either. She could just start calling me Team Leader or Manager by now. But she always calls me that.”

[There’s a reason for that.]

Well then, tell me what it is!

Damn it, it’s so frustrating when you keep things so vague.

[It’s not my fault that Master is clueless and dumb!]

[Unbelievable.]

“……”

“……”

Feeling a bit heated, I carefully apologized.

“Sorry.”

[Since you apologized, I’ll let it slide this time.]

But that wasn’t the important thing right now.

“Let’s not have lunch at the office. Let’s go eat something good. Just wait a bit.”

It’s said that sharing a meal at the same table can bring people closer.

With that in mind, I immediately searched the internet for foods that women love.

The results came up quickly.

[Number one is tteokbokki.]

[TTEOKBOKKIIIIIIII!!!!!!! Women go crazy for tteokbokki!!!!!!!!!]

[Half of the meals I had with my ex-girlfriend were tteokbokki.]

What?

Did they die because they couldn’t eat tteokbokki?

I went through six blogs, and they all gave the same answer.

[Tteokbokki is good. I like it too.]

Personally, I prefer stir-fried pork or tonkatsu.

[Tsk. Men, honestly.]

I almost got into another fight with Nobel right then and there.

“Fine, fine. Let’s get tteokbokki.”

Even though stir-fried pork is so tasty.

Damn it.

[Yes! Tteokbokki is good. This time, I’ll share the taste with you too, Master. Oh, there’s a famous tteokbokki place nearby. Let’s go there.]

For all the information you don’t provide, you sure know how to find tteokbokki places like a pro, godlike AI.

[I’m excited. It must be really popular to have over 1,000 reviews in less than a week since opening.]

What’s the name of the place?

[It’s called Minseo Tteokbokki.]

[It’s about 526 meters from here. Should take about 8 minutes to walk.]

In the end, I took Eun Hee-ju and Lee Da-young to the place Nobel recommended.

Hoping that some delicious tteokbokki might help them make peace.

But then…

“Ah! Welcome! This is Minseo Tteokbokki. It’s pretty busy, so could you wait for about 5 minutes? Haha! Sorry! Please wait just a little bit! It’s really delicious here. You have to try it! You won’t regret it!”

A cute and pretty girl, bursting with energy, greeted us first, making us feel like we needed to match her enthusiasm.

But more surprising…

[Gil Min-seo, SS+]

She’s ranked even higher than Eun Hee-ju.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next