Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 12

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 12


After knocking out Jo Yuna, Hee-ju reverted to her expressionless face.

"Team Leader Manager, huh?"

It was certainly an adorable title.

"Follow me."

"Yes."

I left the unconscious Jo Yuna behind without a second thought and led Hee-ju out of the classroom.

After causing this mess, I couldn't just irresponsibly tell her to figure out the graduation ceremony and find her affiliation on her own.

Eun Hee-ju planned to just receive her diploma and leave today.

Is that possible?

Normally, no.

But in this world, there are surprisingly few things that can't be done.

Especially given that those who left Hee-ju in this situation have no right to now insist on a proper graduation ceremony.

[Teacher's Office]

"No, we can't make such an exception for just one student. The graduation ceremony is tomorrow anyway. What kind of unreasonable request is this?"

First, I faced Hee-ju's homeroom teacher.

Then, in the presence of both the principal and the vice principal, I listened to them repeat "No" like parrots for almost 10 minutes.

"An exception, you say."

I licked my lips like some kind of thug and gave these so-called teachers a quick once-over.

A slow, deliberate look.

It would have been nice if I could use a killing intent this time.

If I had, maybe I could have scared these so-called teachers to the point of wetting themselves.

But that's impossible.

I had already borrowed a lot of strength from Nobel today.

I had to handle this situation with my own power.

"Tsk. And you call this a request?"

I pulled out the phone I had in my pocket.

On it, I had miraculously recorded not only the moment Eun Hee-ju was kicked by Jo Yuna but also Jo Yuna's crazed voice.

When did I prepare this?

Well, it's not unreasonable to have some insurance.

"……!!"

As Jo Yuna's voice began to play, the adults' expressions instantly changed as if they were watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde's dual personalities.

Damn, that's impressive.

"Did my words sound like a request to you? It's not a request."

"You, you bastard!"

The people who didn't even see Eun Hee-ju as a person...

Were now treating Jo Yuna as more than just a person.

It was complete discrimination.

"Oh, um. I don't have a business card yet, but I'm someone who's about to become a team leader at N&P... which you might not know, but it's a talent agency. At that level, you know, I have quite a few journalist acquaintances."

As I said this, I showed the people in front of me not the recording, but my contact list's favorites.

[Reporter Kim Daegwan]

[Reporter Seol Inseo]

[Reporter No Taeryong]

As the names of the reporters were listed, the teachers' faces turned pale.

Damn, someone might think I just fed them poison.

In reality, it probably feels like their throats are closing up as if they were actually poisoned.

Serves them right.

These people either stood by or actively participated in letting Eun Hee-ju suffer, so how dare they not be fazed by the mention of reporters' names.

"Shall I call an ambulance for you?"

"Are you threatening us?!"

"Oh, you get it. A threat."

I answered without a hint of hesitation.

"That's right. A threat. I'm threatening you to hand over Hee-ju's diploma. I don't want her to spend another second in this shitty school."

The teachers looked at Eun Hee-ju.

And then Eun Hee-ju looked at me.

Huh?

What’s with those puppy dog eyes?

"Let's be reasonable here. What do you think you're doing over one student?"

"Wow, creepy. Aren't we on the same wavelength? That's exactly what I wanted to say. What are you doing with just one person? Let's wrap this up quickly. It's getting annoying. Or should I just call one of those reporters right now?"

I actually pressed the call button for one of the reporters' names.

As the dial tone rang, the teachers freaked out and hurriedly grabbed my wrist.

"Okay, okay! We get it!"

"Haha. Don't worry. I hung up immediately. I'll quietly leave once we get the diploma. As long as you don't provoke me, I have no intention of stirring things up."

A moment later, Hee-ju's diploma, stamped with the principal's seal, was in my hands.

When I handed it over to Eun Hee-ju...

She looked at me with a curious gaze as she accepted the diploma.

"What?"

"Just because."

What an anticlimactic answer.

Not the kind of reply an idol would give.

"Well, it's not like I’m a powerless person. Something like this is no big deal."

"Yes."

"Hmm. Right."

"Yes, Team Leader Manager."

Is she really not an AI?

The response was so dry.

Still.

“It looks like there’s a bit more life in your eyes.”

“Yes.”

“…Or maybe not.”

Feeling a bit awkward, I asked her,

“Hmm, where’s your home? I’m just asking. Do you have any guardians, like parents, grandparents, or anyone like that?”

Eun Hee-ju responded,

“I do have family, but there’s no one I live with.”

I didn’t plan to dig any deeper.

“Well, it’s not like I’m doing this out of pity for you. I don’t intend to feel sorry for you either. I just thought I should get your guardian’s permission, that’s why I asked. So, if you don’t need any permission, I can just pack your things and take you with me, right?”

“Yes, Team Manager.”

“Haha…”

I let out a small laugh and patted Eun Hee-ju’s head as I spoke.

“Then, let’s go home.”

“Yes. But the uniform I’m wearing right now is the most decent one I have.”

“We’re going anyway. I already told you, just do as I say.”

“Oh.”

Realizing something important again, Eun Hee-ju’s eyes widened as she nodded.

“Yes. I’m sorry.”

Since I didn’t have a car, it took us about an hour and twenty minutes to walk from Hanbit High School.

Is this crazy?

They really assigned her to a hell of a school.

But as we walked, seeing the alleyways gradually deteriorate as if we were going back in time kept my eyes entertained.

-Bark! Bark!!

We entered a shabby alley, reeking of dog feces, the kind of place you wouldn’t want even if it were given to you.

When we arrived in front of a green gate without even a lock, the kind I hadn’t seen since I was a kid, Eun Hee-ju stared at me blankly.

“What?”

“What should I do? We’ve arrived.”

“What do you mean, what? Open it.”

“Yes.”

Creeeeak!

With an awful, screeching sound that grated on my nerves, I stepped into a house that looked perfect for a haunted house experience.

It seemed there were only two rooms, including the bathroom.

“Hmm, there really isn’t much to take with you.”

I thought she might at least have some cosmetics or clothes since she’s a girl, but...

There wasn’t even basic skincare lotion, and the clothes were more like rags, not something anyone should be seen wearing in public.

“Is this girl really an SS?”

I honestly had my doubts.

Sure, people have different innate talents and environments, but being a celebrity or idol is a profession that requires a lot of maintenance.

Even for a trainee who starts young, becoming a popular idol is a challenge.

That effort usually includes skin and body care.

Considering that, Eun Hee-ju seemed like she wouldn’t even rank as a B-grade idol.

“Well, she might look pretty if I clean her up and dress her properly.”

As I muttered while pulling at Eun Hee-ju’s cheek, she asked me in an emotionless voice,

“Should I take it off now?”

“You’d take it off if I told you to?”

“If Team Manager tells me to take it off, I will. If I do what I’m told, I can get my revenge, right?”

“…”

If this is really an act.

If this is truly acting.

Then, I have to admit it. I’d believe she’s not just SS but SSS.

“Don’t bother.”

I do like women, and I did bring Eun Hee-ju here with the intention of sleeping with her.

But I didn’t feel like doing it right now.

“You’re not even that attractive. Just stay put and wait here.”

As I was about to turn away, Eun Hee-ju quickly grabbed my collar.

“What?”

“They might come for me first. If you leave, I might be killed in that short time.”

“Ah… that’s true.”

Jo Yuna.

That crazy woman wouldn’t just let Eun Hee-ju go. Her observation was sharp, to say the least.

“Well, then. I guess you’ll have to come with me for now. I’m not sure if a dorm has been assigned yet. I’ve only been the team leader for a day.”

“It’s okay. I only met you today, too.”

Feeling uncertain, I called the agency and was surprised by the response.

“Yes, Team Leader Kim Hyun-woo. We were just about to contact you regarding the assignment of dorms for the trainees.”

“What?”

That was way too fast.

Especially considering we hadn’t even recruited any trainees. How could they have already assigned a dorm before I even cast Eun Hee-ju?

“- It's an apartment in Pilmok-dong. It's not very spacious, but it can accommodate up to five people. It's a rental. We finalized the contract today under the CEO's orders. I'll give you the entrance code, but please keep it confidential."

I was still a bit dazed when a word that made my mind snap back to attention came out.

‘…Ah, was it the CEO’s orders?’

"- Yes, that’s correct."

I felt a chill down my spine.

Cold sweat trickled down my back.

Chun Tae-oh, the CEO.

That man really does have expectations for me.

It’s terrifying, but at the same time, I feel a bit pleased.

It made me realize that I’m someone who has expectations placed upon me, and not just from anyone, but from the CEO himself.

"- Also, they got you a car today. A Carnival. It's a brand-new, clean vehicle. The key will be given to you when you come to the office tomorrow."

A house.

And a car.

It’s a bit overwhelming, but it’s not a burden I’m displeased with at all.

‘Yes, understood. Please send me the exact location of the apartment.’

- Will do.

The call ended with a click, and not even five seconds later, a text arrived on my phone.

I nodded and got into a taxi with Eun Hee-ju, heading in that direction.

[New Bud Apartment] 

It turned out to be quite a decent apartment.

I found the building and unit number they gave me, and when I entered the passcode, the front door opened smoothly.

‘Go ahead. Pick a suitable room. That’s where you’ll be living from now on.’

‘Yes. How about you, Team Manager?’

‘Hmm. I have something to take care of, so I’ll be stepping out for a bit. There aren’t any toiletries like shampoo or face wash, but at least rinse off with water for now.’

‘Okay.’

There were still red marks and shoeprints on Eun Hee-ju’s face, remnants of when Jo Yoo-na had kicked her. 

As I looked at them absentmindedly, I left the dormitory and went to a nearby chicken restaurant to buy some chicken. I also bought a cake from a bakery.

When I returned to the dormitory, Eun Hee-ju was sitting in the living room, waiting for me with her hair still damp, looking like a wild animal.

‘…’

"You should be happy."

"What is this?"

"You graduated, so we should celebrate."

"Yes, Team Manager."

Her face remained expressionless, like someone who wouldn’t bleed even if pricked with a needle.

She really didn’t seem like someone who should become an idol.

I found myself doubting if someone like her could really smile brightly, sing, and dance in front of fans.

"Good job, and congratulations on graduating."

Bang! Bang!

I popped a disposable firecracker I had received with the cake and handed her the cake and chicken.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, it’s delicious."

I couldn’t tell if she really thought it was good.

It’s rare to see someone with so little emotion.

But whatever.

"We’ll let today slide, but tomorrow, things are going to get intense. You want revenge, don’t you?"

"…Yes."

Her answer was a beat late.

"Then just do as I say."

"Okay."

This time, her answer was quick.

"Alright, I’m heading out now. See you tomorrow."

I was planning to leave at that point.

I didn’t plan on sleeping with Eun Hee-ju today. Although I would eventually, using the blessings of sex, I wasn’t going to do it today.

If I slept with her on a day like this, I’d be worse than a beast.

But then, Eun Hee-ju grabbed the hem of my coat again.

‘What?’

"Jo Yoo-na might…"

"No matter how powerful she is, she can’t track you down to the dormitory you just entered and try to kill you. Just sleep peacefully."

I turned to leave, but she grabbed me once more.

"I’m a little uneasy. Can you stay here and sleep?"

I looked at Eun Hee-ju’s puppy-like eyes and nodded.

"I guess it would be unsettling. Fine, I’ll stay and sleep here today too. There are beds in every room anyway."

Only then did Eun Hee-ju release the hem of my coat and nod.

"Yes, Team Manager."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next