Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 11

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 11


"Is this a bug?"


That thought crossed my mind for a moment.


[No way.]


Nobel immediately corrected me.


So, what I was seeing was real.


'Haha, this is interesting.'


I couldn't help but smile—partly out of surprise, partly out of joy.


After all, it was rare to come across even an A-rank talent while spending an entire day scouting on the streets. 


And yet, here, at a place I had come to in the hopes of finding at least one talent, there wasn't just an S-rank but an SS-rank.


[Eun Hee-ju, SS]


Even after looking again and again, she was still SS-ranked.


Honestly, I was a bit confused.


From a distance, the one who stood out the most was Jo Yuna. 


She was the main character of Class 3 of the third year. Everyone's attention was fixed on her every move, and they were all ears whenever she spoke.


"..."


On the other hand, this girl named Eun Hee-ju?


She looked plain.


It's no wonder I immediately asked Nobel if it was a bug. 


She had an extremely ordinary appearance—no, even saying she was ordinary would be generous. She wore a worn-out school uniform that didn't fit her properly, and it was torn in some places. Her skin was slightly tanned, likely due to poor care.


There was no way I could see her as someone who could become a successful idol.


Anyone would pick Jo Yuna. That was the harsh reality.


‘And it’s not like she has any will to fight.’


Of course not.


Every year, cases of students committing suicide due to school bullying occurred without fail throughout history. 


It's absurd, really. 


Every year, warnings about school violence are issued, and examples of people whose lives were ruined by it are shown, yet the incidents never stop.


‘Honestly, this girl, Eun Hee-ju...?’


Her eyes were lifeless.


A girl without the will to live. Such a person would rarely even report bullying to the police, and even if they did, they'd likely end up in an even worse situation.


She had no power.


There was no way she could ever defeat Jo Yuna.


In that sense, someone else might have just ignored Jo Yuna's faults and chosen to groom her as an idol.


Who cares about Eun Hee-ju, right?


But I'm different.


Slide!


I opened the back door and stepped inside.


For a moment, everyone's attention turned to me.


“Wow, shit… Thought the homeroom teacher was here.”


“So what? We’re graduating tomorrow anyway.”


“Who’s that guy?”


“Gasp! Isn't that suit he's wearing from Heavenday? I heard it’s super expensive. That thing has to cost at least 4 million won, right?”


Whispers filled the room.


None of them had much substance or strength behind them, except for one.


“That’s probably only about 5 million won.”


Jo Yuna.


“I think I’ve seen it a few times while shopping with my mom.”


She looked at me with a slight smile.


“Hey, mister. Don’t you know high schools are off-limits to outsiders?”


“Oh, sorry.”


I smiled back at her.


“I don’t have a business card on me, but I’m a team leader at N&P.”


“N&P? Isn’t that the agency of that actress Han Hye-eun, who’s back on top with her new drama?”


“Isn’t N&P also the agency where those boy band guys are?”


It seemed that the girls who were interested in idols knew a bit about N&P.


Jo Yuna was no exception. Whether she was a chaebol’s daughter or just a smart girl, she seemed to have at least some awareness. Or maybe she’d already been scouted by someone else.


“N&P? Isn’t that just a small fry agency?”


Damn brat.


She really had a foul mouth.


‘Girls like her are the most fun to break.’


It’s always satisfying to watch a cocky girl crumble when you put her in her place.


But this time, I had to let it go.


Because there was someone even more appealing.


“If a talent agency comes all the way to the school, it’s pretty obvious why they’re here. Seriously, I’ve been scouted so many times on the street. But sorry, I’m not interested in becoming an idol. Why should I go through all that hassle? I have a good family, a good brain, and a pretty face.”


Not all rich kids are like this.


In fact, the more successful people are, the more reserved they tend to be. But there are always exceptions.


Jo Yuna was one of those exceptions.


The type who couldn’t stand not flaunting their superiority to others, just like Park Joo-yong.


People who needed to crush others to validate their own superiority.


“Haha.”


“What the hell are you laughing at?”


“No, I just think you’re mistaken.”


Click-! click-!


I purposely made my footsteps loud as I walked towards Jo Yuna.


“You’re cute, Yuna. I’ll admit you’re pretty and charming. But I didn’t come all the way here to meet you.”


“What… did you just say?”


The look of surprise on Jo Yuna’s face was priceless.


But that wasn’t even the funniest expression she made.


“I have a good eye for talent. I’m skilled at finding diamonds in the rough, those who haven’t yet had their moment to shine. And in my eyes, the one who will truly succeed isn’t you, but the girl standing right here.”


"……!"


"What’s your name... um, Ah, Eun Hee-ju. That's a pretty name."


In an instant, Jo Yuna's confident expression twisted into one of pure contempt. 


"Hah! Hahaha, wow, this guy must be totally cross-eyed, huh? Mister, if you’ve got eyes, use them. You really think this loser is better than me? Man, I’ve heard some crazy stuff in my life, but this takes the cake."


At her words, the entire class jumped at the chance to mock me.


"Mister, you must’ve lost your mind."


"How did you even become a team leader with judgment like that? Oh, N&P's been going downhill, I guess it’s true."


"Wow, so that’s how you get paid? Where’s your conscience, man?"


"Making money sounds easy! If you think this guy is just freeloading, give him a like!"


Everyone was on her side. Everyone supported her.


Not a single person in this class even stayed silent to avoid supporting Jo Yuna. Not one.


What a school. Hanbit High School.


‘Yun Won-seok wasn’t exaggerating when he bragged about all the crazy stuff that happens here. This place really is something else.’


It made me sick to think these kids would go out into the world pretending to be normal, laughing with everyone else.


But the bigger issue was Eun Hee-ju, who wasn’t even flinching despite everything I’d said and done.


‘Wow, she’s already dead inside.’


Honestly, I never experienced school violence myself, so I didn’t really understand it.


But I had witnessed it a few times.


As an observer, the victim might seem foolish. Can’t they just ask the police for help, or talk to their parents?


Or maybe they should just lose it and fight back?


But that’s only easy to say from an outsider's perspective.


When you’re the one living it, you can’t say things like that.


Victims of school violence almost always give the same answer.


It’s ‘hell.’


‘Eun Hee-ju seems like she’s gone beyond hell, right down into the bottomless abyss. How do I pull her out of this?’


Even with SS-level potential, the only one who could truly make it blossom was her.


All my efforts would be in vain if she couldn’t find the will to fight back.


"Hee-joo! Say something! Do you really think this guy’s bullshit makes any sense?"


"……."


"Hah, you bitch. Now you’re just ignoring me? You think you can disrespect me just because we’re about to graduate?"


Whack!


It happened in an instant.


Jo Yuna, who had been sitting on the desk, kicked Eun Hee-ju hard in the face.


I didn’t even have time to react.


I’d never seen someone kick another person’s face so easily, like it was nothing.


*Thud.*


But what was even more shocking was that after taking the hit and collapsing, Eun Hee-ju immediately got back up.


"Well, well, our little punching bag. I’m glad we’ve toughened you up! If you had stayed down, I might’ve gotten more pissed off and hit you even harder."


This crazy bitch...


"But today, my mood’s even worse because of this guy. So, you’re getting a few extra hits."


Thwack!


"Ugh."


I quickly stepped forward, a groan escaping my lips.


At the same time, laughter erupted.


"Puhaha! Wow, we’ve got a real hero here. Mister, get real. The police, teachers, they’re all on my side. N&P? I can screw you over with just one phone call. Ah, this is hilarious, right guys?"


"This is why comedy shows are dying! Kekeke!"


"Wow, I’ve never seen this in real life! This is epic. Yuna! Jo Yuna!! Jo Yuna!!"


This is disturbing.


I’m 29 years old, I consider myself an adult, but even I feel rage bubbling up and chills running down my spine.


And this girl, who’s only just turned 20, has endured this all along?


‘She’s definitely got potential.’


If that’s the case, all I need to do is awaken her will.


Alright, time to do what I do best.


"You’re a real psycho, aren’t you?"


"……!"


"……!"


Jo Yuna’s eyes widened in shock.


But.


‘Why are you surprised?’


Even Eun Hee-ju’s eyes widened. Wait, has she really never even fought back like this?


‘Or maybe Jo Yuna’s backing is just that powerful.’


Thinking that, I quickly pushed down the anger that was rising up.


"Or so I’d say. Haha."


"Are you out of your mind? Do you want me to ruin you?"


"Hmm."


Honestly, backing down here would be the smart move.


Pride aside, Jo Yuna does seem like a dangerous girl.


But I really don’t feel like backing down.


‘Hey, Nobel, can you do something?’


[Hmm! Normally I wouldn’t, but I find that girl to be really annoying, so I’ll give you a tiny bit of help.]


[You can use ‘killing intent’ for a very short time.]


I don’t know what killing intent is, but...


"Everybody, shut up."


At that moment.


I unknowingly spat out a rough command, and the room fell silent. The kids who were laughing along with Jo Yuna froze.


And Jo Yuna, who took the full brunt of the ‘killing intent’...


"Uh……."


Even pissed herself.


Seeing that, a faint glimmer returned to Eun Hee-ju’s eyes.


‘This is it.’


I found the bait I needed to bring Eun Hee-ju back to life, to reel her in.


I gently patted the back of her head and whispered into her ear.


"Revenge."


"……!"


In that moment, I could feel Eun Hee-ju’s body. Her heart started beating.


Yes, what does someone who’s only been on the receiving end want most?


It’s revenge.


"I’ll help you get revenge on that bitch."


For the first time, Eun Hee-ju looked directly at me.


Her dead eyes were asking if that was really possible.


[Here’s a special service tip: Jo Yuna will eventually debut as a new idol under AM.]


With Nobel’s service, I smiled brightly and reassured Eun Hee-ju once more.


"Absolutely. Eventually, Jo Yuna will be kneeling in front of you, crying blood, begging for mercy. And you’ll get to stomp her down for good."


At that moment, for the first time, the corners of Eun Hee-ju’s mouth turned up in a smile.


It was a smile worthy of her SS-level potential.


"What do I need to do?"


She quietly asked, and I answered.


"Just do exactly as I say. I’m your team leader and your manager."


Eun Hee-ju nodded slightly.


"Yes. Team leader and manager."


Then she turned her head back toward Jo Yuna, who was still mortified by what she had done. Eun Hee-ju smiled at her again.


Seeing that, Jo Yuna had a full-blown seizure and fainted on the spot.


Previous||Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next