Skip to main content

I Became the Villain in a Romantic Comedy Ch - 1 part 1



Chapter 1 - You might just get by doing nothing (1) 


[Part 1]


It was a dating sim game titled something like ‘There’s No Way My Childhood Friend Is This Cute…'


This was just one of the many games that briefly caught my attention a few months ago. It was engraved in my mind because of several impressive features, but that was all, and unfortunately, I can’t even remember the title of the work.


If it weren’t for the scene where the Golden Sun, the rival character is making a peace sign in the ending credits, perhaps even this piece of memory might have faded away.


The countless guys lined up and indulging themselves behind that golden sun is still so vivid in my memory, even after all this time.


The problem is, that illustration would be my future.


“…Are you not feeling well?”


Perhaps it was because my complexion looked pale, but the nurse asks me of my condition. Despite my sun-tanned skin, was it noticeable enough that I appeared pale?


Of course, it’s not strange at all. If there were a contest for the most miserable person in the world right now, then I would naturally be in a situation to compete for first or second place. It might be on par with, or even exceed, someone who is on the verge of humiliating in public place.


Although I am currently hospitalized, I’m not actually in pain or anything. From what I’ve heard, there was an accident while riding a motorcycle, and although the motorcycle was wrecked, the rider came out unscathed, which was considered a miracle.


All the tests have been completed and the diagnosis was that my physical condition is good, but I was told to stay hospitalized until the detailed results come out. Even that will be notified today, so I was told that I can be discharged soon.


“I’m fine…”


“Heek…!!”


The moment I raised my hand to show that I was okay, the nurse quickly stepped back, creating a significant distance between us. Her face was filled with fear, and without realizing it, she had raised her arms as if to ward off an attack.


Caught off guard by the sudden change in atmosphere, I looked at her incredulously, and the nurse hurriedly stuck close to the door, forcing a smile.


“Ahaha…! Did I, did I annoy you!? Sorry! I’m sorry!! Well then, goodbye!!!”


And then, with a loud ‘bang!’ the nurse hastily left the hospital room. I had only raised my arm, but for some reason, I felt uncomfortable like I had been treated as an attempted assailant.


“It seems that she had a problem with this guy’s usual behavior…”


Lee Ji-woon was the root of the problem. This ‘golden sun,’ a person of mixed American and Korean descent, had such a flawed personality that he could easily dismiss as a rough first impression.


When he was young, he received a lot of affection and admiration for his exotic looks, but perhaps due to frequent moves and studying abroad during his childhood, his personality began to worsened significantly.


As a result, Lee Ji-woon, who did not follow the right path, often caused trouble here and there. However, since his parents had quite a bit of money, it was possible to silence or somehow mitigate these issues. Moreover, being an only child, it’s quite evident without looking too closely just how much he was pampered.


His father, who could have guided him, was in the United States, and his mother, who could have cared for him, was rarely at home due to work.


Even when he caused trouble, it was resolved with money, and due to his aggressive and violent tendencies, no one dared to speak honestly to Lee Ji-woon.


Even the teachers tried to avoid this golden sun, so one could say that it speaks volumes about the situation.


In the end, such neglect gave birth to a monster, and now this monster was set to run wild in the story before being rightfully disciplined by the male lead and then falling into depravity as a gay man.


All of a sudden, I feel a slight sourness in my bottom. Do I need to accept this fixed future? First of all, as the owner of this body, I have no intention of doing that, so I need to stop this since..


“I can never let this happen!”


Anyway, no matter how I think about it, I'm happy to be a straight man and I don't want to because a gay. The anus is an organ for excretion, not a sensory organ for sexual activity, isn’t it?


No matter how much my future is limited to doing a Aheggao with piece sign next to many big black men, but strictly speaking, it was just a fixed future in the work.


In other words, while I am Lee Ji-woon, I am also not Lee Ji-woon, which means there are parts that can certainly be changed.


Even if it’s not a complete reformation, as long as I don’t get entangled with the male protagonist and the heroines in the story, there’s more than enough possibility left. Indeed, the very reason for going into the juvenile facility was significantly influenced by the main character’s role.


So the answer is simple. Settle all the dog-like life so far, and live quietly at least until I graduate from high school.


At this very moment, this became my motto. My goal. And my own buoy. [T/N:-“buoy” here likely refers to something that provides support or stability.]


“Excuse me…”


"Yes?”


“Eek!!? I’m sorry, so sorry, I did something wrong, please don’t throw the flower pot, please, I beg you…!!"


The nurse, who had only poked her head through the door's gap, began to sob uncontrollably as soon as I turned my head toward her.


I wonder if I can do this well…


Previous

TOC

Next


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next