Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 47

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 47


"Stretching seems to be really effective."


I flinched at the words that came out while we were recording Seong Seri’s session.


Kim Gi-bok said it without any suspicion at all.


He was just focused on the recording equipment in front of him in the studio where Seong Seri was, casually fiddling with the machine.


But somehow, I felt guilty on my own.


"It's not an easy stretch, that's for sure."


"Team Leader, you've really worked hard. But we're definitely seeing the results."


It is hard work, I guess.


But I couldn't help wondering if I should be hearing those words, considering what I had done in the studio.


"Let's go one more time."


"Yes."


In reality, Seong Seri was handling her part effortlessly, as if she hadn't just endured 11 hours of hardship.


Even though this is the woman who had held my semen in her mouth twice.


Not to mention, she still currently has semen in her womb, but you'd never be able to tell from how skillfully she’s recording her vocals.


"Next up for the solo part is me, right?"


Since Seong Seri is recording her solo part,


the rest of us are just taking a break, drinking water.


Lee Da-young asks,


"Yes, it's you."


"Then I'll get a stretch, too."


Although Seong Seri didn’t mention it to the others,


there's no way the girls who live with her every day in the dorm wouldn't know what kind of "stretch" she had.


"Let's go. To the room of truth."


What room of truth?


"It seems to work well. The stretching is definitely effective. Team Leader, let's keep up the good work for just a little longer."


Hearing this from someone who looks like they could drop dead at any moment,


even someone like me, who doesn't have much of a conscience, starts to feel guilty.


"Alright, let’s go."


When I take Lee Da-young to the place where I had just had sex with Seong Seri, she immediately sniffs the air.


"I knew it. When did sex become stretching? And look, there are still traces of your semen and her fluids on the floor."


"So, are you not going to do it?"


I asked, just in case.


"Of course not. I've exhausted so much energy that my willpower is at its lowest. At times like this, I need my master's stern punishment."


"Then respectfully, suck my dick. Don't try to act tough."


"Yes, Master..."


With the word "Master," Lee Da-young's lewd switch is flipped, and without being told,


she deliberately embraces the pain and struggles as she takes my dick all the way to the back of her throat.


"Glurk, gluk."


she's similar to Hee-ju, but also different.


Just sucking my dick is enough to soak her panties with obscene fluids in an instant.


The difference from Eun Hee-ju is that,


Hee-ju leaks fluids simply because she loves having sex with me,


whereas Da-young enjoys the pain of having her throat pierced by me.


'I made her like this, but she's definitely become a masochist.'


Now, unless things get rough, Lee Da-young doesn’t feel like it’s sex, and she can't release her stress.


She feels pain and suffering,


but somehow, it’s turned into something she enjoys.


"Glurk, gluk. Master, there's so much semen. Slurp. It feels like my mouth and stomach are burning up. Sluurp."


After swallowing every last drop, Da-young skillfully raises one leg and spreads her legs open, exposing her pussy.


Her butt is noticeably redder than the other girls'.


Slap!


That’s because Lee Da-young particularly enjoys getting spanked during sex.


"Haaaang! Hnng! More. Spank me more, Master. Hnng. It feels so good. Haaang."


"You’ve been behaving well lately, without swearing too much."


"How could I swear when you're making me so obedient with these spankings? Hngh. But if you ever stop having sex with me, I might just explode from the stress."


That's a threat.


It's obviously a threat.


[Now, who's the master?]


Ignoring the nobel's words, I filled Da-young's womb with semen, too.


"Hnngggh!"


After receiving semen in her womb, Lee Da-young lets out a long moan, looking refreshed,


and carefully adjusts her clothes with a deeply satisfied expression.


Seeing that, I spanked her on the butt and said,


"If you don't work hard during the recording, I won’t have sex with you."


"Alright, Master. I just need to give it my best, right? Besides, I always do my best no matter what."


Lee Da-young grumbled like a tsundere as she left and immediately entered the recording studio, putting on her headset.


"Da-young seems to be doing well too. In that short time, it looks like she’s recovered her condition as if it were the first time today."


"Yes, that’s true."


"On the other hand, you seem a bit tired, Team Leader."


"Well, the stretching was a bit intense."


As I responded, I turned my gaze to Gil Min-seo, who was next in line.


“Hehe.”


As soon as our eyes met, Min-seo shyly smiled, and even before anything else, she had already grabbed my hand and placed it on her private area.


When I first met her at the tteokbokki place, she was pure, the very embodiment of happiness.


“Hiiit! Heung! Haang! Your c-cock is so big… it never comes out! Heuuugh!”


But now, she’s become a lewd girl who finds the greatest happiness in being penetrated by a cock.


“Haaang! Haaang! Yes, yes! I’m going to come, all my exhaustion from recording is disappearing, and I’m going to come too! Haaang!”


We’ve done it so many times that now, the lewd scent never leaves the adjacent room of the studio.


“Sniff, sniff… Your scent is soaked into my entire body… I can’t help but feel happy.”


If we weren’t in the middle of a recording, Gil Min-seo might have received my semen on her head and face just to take in more of my scent.


“Gulp!”


Finally, she cutely showed me the semen she was holding in her mouth before swallowing it all.


"Next, Gil Min-seo. Let’s get energized and proceed with the recording today! Come on in, let’s go, fighting!"


Yeah, fighting.


As I naturally turned to Eun Hee-ju, who was last in line, she spoke up.


“If you’re tired, it’s okay if we don’t do. I can keep going with the recording just like this if you tell me to.”


“……”


I know she could.


If I told her to keep going, Eun Hee-ju would push herself to the limit without needing the blessing of sex.


She would even wear down her own life to make it happen.


In fact, she did that on the first day of the lesson.


For her, the standard of ‘doing enough’ is to not embarrass herself in front of me.


“Judging by what you just said… Hee-ju, don’t you want to? Stretching with me, I mean.”


“……!”


Surprised by the unexpected question, Eun Hee-ju’s eyes widened.


“I-I would never…”


Her reaction was so surprising that even Kim Gi-bok, who was handling the recording, and the other girls in the studio, including Gil Min-seo, were shocked.


“Indeed, Hee-ju’s only weakness.”


“The only one who can control her.”


I found her reaction endearing and grateful, so I held her hand and said,


“Just follow my lead. I’m doing this because I want to. Do I seem like the type to be dragged around by you guys? I’m only indulging you because I like it.”


“Yes, I know. Because you’re the Team Leader.”


It felt like a very touching moment.


“Huuuut. Heung. Your thing is all the way inside me… Haang, haang.”


But that aside, what we were doing was nothing short of animalistic.


In a room filled with the lingering scent of females, poorly ventilated, I was ravaging yet another young female until she was a mess.


A barely-adult idol was holding onto a man’s cock with her mouth, crying out lustfully as if she wouldn’t let go.


“Haak! Hng!”


“Ugh!”


I released a load of semen into Hee-ju’s pussy, which tightly clenched around me whenever I thrust.


“Haa… haa… haa…”


Whether it was divine power or that the girls had grown used to the post-sex rush, it was hard to say.


"Finally, we’ll start recording Hee-ju’s solo part."


"Yes."


The songwriting and composition took two days.


And to perfectly record it took a total of 15 hours.


Despite the 15-hour marathon, the girls didn’t show a single sign of exhaustion as they put together a piece of music.


“There’s no need for additional sound effects or echo. This is a song achieved purely by real skill and effort, something rare in today’s era. It might have a bit of an analog feel, but I don’t think that’s a bad thing.”


He’s right.


Like I mentioned to Da-young earlier, nowadays, as long as you can sing the bare minimum, autotune or sound effects, and the final mixing, can make anything sound decent.


Even if you hit a wrong note, it can be forcibly corrected.


But we were different.


We’ve corrected every mistake manually from start to finish throughout the recording process.


Someone might say that this was a foolish way of working, reminiscent of the early 2000s.


"I’m really looking forward to the live performance. I’m just grateful to the kids for all their effort."


This time, I was especially grateful to Da-young and Hee-ju.


Though neither of them showed it, at first, they didn’t even know the ‘N’ of ‘Note.’


But now, they’ve become confident ‘singers’ who could go out and busk on the street, easily gathering a crowd of at least 100 people.


-♪♬♪♬


As I repeatedly listened to the completed recording, I couldn’t help but feel like dancing.


It seemed that the kids who recorded the song felt the same, as even Hee-ju, who rarely showed any emotion, subtly moved her shoulders while resting her head on my shoulder.


Thud. Thud. Thud-.


"We better find the choreographer and music video director soon."


"I’m looking forward to it as well. I can’t wait to see the Always girls dancing to this song."


"You won’t be disappointed. It’s going to be a hit."


As I watched the sun rise in the distance, it felt like everything was coming to a warm conclusion.


"Great job, Composer. Since this will be more of a mini-album than a full-length one, you’ll still need to come up with three or four more songs. But since you’ve already produced one track so quickly, you should rest a bit."


"Oh, about that."


"Yes? Yes."


I couldn’t help but notice the number of empty energy drink cans piled in the corner.


It was no joke when I saw them yesterday, but they’d multiplied even more since then.


Looking at Kim Gi-bok now, he seemed ready to collapse with just a puff of wind; he was on the verge of death.


"Watching the kids recording tirelessly with insane stamina has already inspired me for the next track. I think I could even create a full-length album with at least eight songs just from watching the Always girls."


"Composer?"


"I’ve already turned on the staff paper and computer because as soon as you leave, I want to start working again."


"Um, excuse me? You really need to rest."


"No, it’s fine. Even if I lay down now, I won’t be able to sleep. I’ll just wake up in the middle of the night because I’ll want to make music even in my dreams."


"Com… Composer!! You’ll die if you keep this up!"


Are we succeeding because this guy is putting his life on the line?


A composer who made a name for himself in the underground.


At the very end, he found the light and poured his life into creating songs, leaving behind hits before passing away.


Is that going to be the headline?


"To be honest, I do feel like I’m about to die. But if it’s not too much to ask, could I get some of that stretching you’ve been giving the girls before I go?"


I was so taken aback by the unexpected request that I gasped.


The girls, who had been about to leave, all stopped and looked back and forth between me and Kim Gi-bok.


"Oh my."


"Kya."


"Hmm."


"No."


I flicked each of their foreheads as I responded.


"Sorry. That stretching is for women only."


"Oh."


At that moment, Kim Gi-bok, who had finally reached his limit, collapsed forward and mumbled.


"That’s too bad."


Thud-.


And yet, as if leaving a dying message, he showed the title of the score he had been holding.


[Endless]


[A song with no end.]


Just by looking at the weighty title, I wondered if we might end up with five debut title tracks or something.


That would be insane.


"Let’s go. Let the composer rest."


"Yes!"


"And I’ll find the choreographer. In the meantime, just practice as usual and keep going over the song so that you’re ready to perform it anytime."


"Oh, by the way, Team Leader."


Da-young, who had climbed into the Carnival, asked in a serious tone.


"I can handle the singing, but please go easy on the choreography. I’m really not confident in dancing. I’m still getting scolded all the time in my solo dance lessons."


I nodded.


"Of course. The song is already tough, so I wouldn’t choose a choreographer who’d make the dance difficult. Don’t worry. Didn’t I promise? The dance won’t be too intense. I’ve got a conscience."


"Phew. That’s a relief."


It wasn’t just Da-young who sighed in relief; Seri also nodded in agreement.


"If we successfully debut, who knows how many stages we’ll perform on. If the choreography is too intense, we’re in trouble."


Back at the dorm, I made a request to Nobel.


"It doesn’t have to be someone from Korea. Just find the person known for creating the toughest choreography in the world."


[Huh?]


||Previous||TOC||Next||

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next