Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 42

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 42


When I shook Kim Gi-bok’s hand and said I looked forward to working together, Choi Ho-cheol didn’t look immediately displeased, but rather surprised.


He was sure he’d be the one picked, wasn’t he?


How could I not choose him?


His face said it all.


It wasn’t just him who thought that way.


Even Cheon Tae-oh seemed to have expected that I would be working with the "Nampo-dong Fist."


"STB Composer is quite well-known. I hope you do well going forward. So, naturally, Nampo-dong Fist Composer will be working with Oasis."


Choi Ho-cheol nodded.


"Well, it’s not really a big disappointment. The Oasis team is charming enough. But I wonder if Team Leader Kim might regret it. I did show a bit of arrogance today. I wonder if that’s why?"


So he knew he was being rude.


"Once we get to this point, it’s not about words but about showing what we can do with music. Team Leader Park, and everyone in Oasis, just trust me. I’ll make sure to bring you an amazing song."


"Th-Thank you!"


In response to Choi Ho-cheol's words, Oasis members stood up once again and bowed deeply.


No matter what kind of person Choi Ho-cheol was, setting everything aside, the reputation and skills of Nampo-dong Fist were real.


In some ways, everyone might have expected this outcome.


Regardless of personality or intuition, the entertainment industry is a ruthless place where only the skilled survive.


"In a way, it feels like everyone’s found their rightful place. This is how it should be."


"Hm."


Park Joo-yong nodded in satisfaction as if he didn’t even remember Choi Ho-cheol’s earlier behavior.


That guy really only cares about the results.


"I’m glad it seems like everyone is satisfied with the outcome. I’m pleased with it as well."


Cheon Tae-oh nodded and then turned around.


It seemed like he was leaving, but then he called out to me.


"Ah, Team Leader Kim. Could you please follow me for a moment?"


"Pardon?"


"I have a gift in the car. I thought I’d give it to you."


"Oh, sure. I’ll be right there."


I followed Cheon Tae-oh down to the parking lot, feeling extremely nervous.


When I was momentarily mesmerized by his fancy foreign car,


"Would you like me to get one for you? I can get you one of the popular models if you’d like."


"Pardon? Oh, no. The Carnival I’m driving now is the best for me."


I don’t think I’d be particularly happy driving an expensive car by myself at this point.


Whether it’s going to the dermatologist or shopping, the Carnival, where I can load up the kids, play music, and be noisy together, is really the best.


"You really don’t have much desire. That’s why I’m more worried. People who lack ambition…"


"……"


"…are difficult to handle."


My body stiffened instantly.


It felt like an unexpected comment had struck my brain.


"……"


"……"


A brief silence followed.


With the tension in the air, one would expect him to say something like, "I was just joking," but Cheon Tae-oh didn’t do that at all.


His intent and purpose were clear.


He deliberately said it so I would hear.


Moreover, he had no intention of denying it.


"I am ambitious."


I said that to Cheon Tae-oh, who was getting into his car.


As he rolled down the window, showing his face, he replied,


"That’s really good to hear. I like people with ambition."


Because they’re easier to handle?


I almost blurted out that out.


But not yet.


‘I’m still far from it.’


It wasn’t just by the power of the Nobel that I made it this far.


My efforts and growth were certainly a part of it.


But those contributions are barely noticeable.


There’s still a huge gap between me and someone who built a company as a sole representative.


"I experienced a lot of emotions today, for the first time in a while."


"……"


"Even though I expected some of it, based on Team Leader Kim’s confidence, I was still overwhelmed with emotion. For a moment, I saw hope in that place. I almost said it out loud in front of everyone."


"……"


"I also almost felt disappointed. I wondered if you made that decision simply because you didn’t like someone and wanted to consider the Oasis members’ feelings."


Isn’t it truly funny?


It’s not like Cheon Tae-oh is openly harassing or belittling me like Park Joo-yong does,


But he makes me feel small.


What’s scarier is that his insight is far sharper than Park Joo-yong’s.


"Now that I think about it, I believe I had the same thought when I first brought those kids in."


"……!"


"The position of team leader was given, and I wondered who you kept bringing along. As the trainers mentioned, at first, they were kids who were less than chicks. But now, those chicks have already become hens... no, they’re turning into splendid peacocks, ready to fly."


"......"


"Thinking about it, I wonder if the team leader sees something different from us. It almost feels like the gods have granted you, Team Leader Kim, something special. As if they wanted to see something interesting happen. Haha, don't take it too seriously; it's just a thought that crossed my mind, like if I were a god, maybe I'd do the same."


[…….]


Cheon Tae-oh soon turned his head forward and said.


"If it were someone else, I wouldn't know, but I have faith in you, Team Leader Kim. Yes, I believe in you."


As he was about to step on the gas pedal and leave, I spoke up.


I wonder why I know this kind of information.


I think I must have seen it at the zoo when I was a child.


"Boss, peacocks don’t really like to fly. They only take flight when they encounter a predator or need to escape."


I said this as a way of asking not to apply too much pressure.


"I see. I'll remember that."


Why do I feel like Cheon Tae-oh was thinking about clipping those wings if it came to that?


"Oh, right. Here, have some ginseng. Take it and keep working hard."


"What?"


He handed me an expensive-looking box from the passenger seat.


Before I could even give a proper thanks, Cheon Tae-oh drove off with a 'vroom', disappearing into the distance.


"Ginseng? Damn. What, does he want me to work even harder after taking this?"


[This seems like some really high-quality stuff.]


[This ginseng is worth about 20 million won.]


"Holy—!"


Hearing that the box in my hand was worth that much, I almost dropped it.


That would have been a disaster.


‘I'm still far behind.’


Getting all flustered over 20 million won?


How am I supposed to deal with Cheon Tae-oh, who I can't figure out at all?


He might actually clip the wings of our beloved chicks.


"Talking about peacocks, huh? Anyone can see our girls are more like fighting chickens. I should just give this ginseng to my parents."


As I turned around.


"Oh! You scared me."


I clutched my chest.


Because right in front of me, the Oasis girls were standing there with their faces huddled together, looking like they were about to cry.


They looked like three abandoned kittens in a box.


"Thank you, Team Leader."


"Really, thank you so much."


"Thank you."


The Oasis girls seemed like they were on the verge of going crazy from gratitude.


Honestly, right now, if I asked them for something, they might even be willing to do it.


[But, you really should sleep with the Oasis girls.]


[Not for your sake, but because those girls need the blessing of sex to have a better chance at success.]


Ah.


So in the end, they’re destined to become mine too, huh?


‘Well, then this situation isn’t all that bad.’


The Oasis girls were under a huge misunderstanding.


There was also the fact that they had shamelessly asked me for help.


In a situation where anyone else would have chosen Nampo-dong Iron Fist, I picked STB.


So, in their eyes, it seemed like I had been considerate of them.


‘I only chose STB because I thought it had a ridiculously higher chance of success.’


It was a selfish decision.


Regardless of how pitiful the Oasis girls seemed.


I made that decision with my own girls as the priority.


‘No need to clear up the misunderstanding.’


If I'm going to sleep with them later, it wouldn’t hurt to build up some goodwill.


That would make things easier.


But.


I need to word this carefully.


"I’ve seen how hard you’ve been working. With the right composer, I think you’ll be successful. And from what I’ve seen, STB’s songs are good enough."


"Th-That’s right."


The Oasis girls couldn’t respond right away.


I understand.


Because despite STB's calm and decent appearance, a lot of his songs were quite vulgar.


["Her Butt"]


["Body Touch"]


[If you look at these songs, it’s almost like he’s a 19+ erotic novel writer.]


Suddenly, I’m worried. Damn.


He’s not going to make our girls wear bikinis and dance, is he?


A guy who looks calm and then stabs you in the back is the scariest kind.


‘But you’re the one who showed me the information in the first place.’


[But the decision was yours to make.]


[I’m just an AI that supports you, after all.]


"Um, Team Leader, if there’s anything you need us to do, just say the word. We’ll get up from our beds and run to you, no matter what."


Don’t forget that, girls.


You might have to get up from your bed in the middle of the night and suck me off.


"The other girls won’t complain, right?"


As I looked at the girls, who seemed to be genuinely worried about me, I tried to reassure them. But even without saying anything, there were those who showed their concern through their actions.


“It’s okay.”


“Ah!”


Before I knew it, Eun hee-ju, who couldn’t resist, had already come down to the underground parking lot and clung to me again.


The other girls didn’t stick this close, but at this point, I wondered if I had a magnet attached to my shoulder.


“You’ll succeed. Somehow. And even as a solo artist too.”


“This girl doesn’t know when to stop talking, especially in front of the other girls. And an idol shouldn’t cling to the team leader like that.”


“...”


Eun hee-ju quietly stepped back. Compared to before, she’s improved a lot. At least now she didn’t completely ignore what the other older members said.


“We just follow the team leader’s lead.”


“That’s amazing.”


Not only was I slightly moved, but there was also a deep trust between us, the kind where they would probably follow me into the fire without hesitation.


[After mixing bodies like that, it would be stranger if there wasn’t.]


You always have a way of ruining the moment.


“Oh, you’re still here?”


Beep beep—.


Maybe it was because it was getting close to the time for everyone to head home, but Choi Ho-chul appeared, proudly flaunting the keys to his flashy foreign car.


“I didn’t get a chance to say it earlier, but while you may have an eye for idols, your sense for picking composers is a bit off, isn’t it?”


[Success rate: -3%]


I’m pretty sure I didn’t make a mistake. But 3%? Isn’t that like the odds of winning the lottery?


Even with our girls, if it’s only 3%, what kind of person is this guy?


“That’s not—”


“Well, just make sure you don’t regret it later. It’ll be hard not to when the results come in. But OASIS girls, just trust me.”


With a disgusting wink, Choi Ho-chul left, causing the OASIS girls’ facial muscles to twitch.


“Ah, thank you for your help.”


Bwaaang—!


“Ah! So noisy!”


With the deafening sound of the exhaust from his insane sports car, he vanished after blowing a kiss goodbye. I turned to the OASIS girls and spoke.


“If that guy doesn’t just give you songs, but also makes strange demands because of it...”


“Oh! That’s when we’re supposed to say, ‘No way! I refuse! Help!’ and then smash his head into a chair, right?”


“Well... Um, just call me.”


These girls are a little scary these days. Smashing someone’s head with a chair is basically murder.


A moment later, someone else caught my attention. 


Kim Gi-bok, who looked like he worked in the underground scene with his piercings and tattoos, approached us.


“Did you bring your car too?”


“Oh, I took the subway. It’s close to the station, and I don’t really like driving.”


Considering he’s the one who made songs like “Her Butt” and “Bodytouch,” I guess he’s more reliable than I thought. But I really hope he doesn’t debut our girls with songs like “My Sexy Lips” or something like that.


“Um, Team Leader.”


“Yes?”


“Today, for the first time, I feel like I’ve seen the light.”


It was still early, and the sun was shining brightly, so what the hell is this crazy person talking about?


“I even feel a sense of duty to make that light shine brighter. So, I’ll grind my soul to make the song.”


“Ah, yes. Please do.”


Seriously, please do.


[Success rate: 97%]


Right? This isn’t going to suddenly tank like cryptocurrency, right?


While I was trembling with unease...


[You’ve received an email.]


[Sender - STB]


In just two days, a song had been completed and sent to us.


||Previous||TOC||Next||

Comments

  1. Even if it's a sexy concept it'll fit this pervert group lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next