Skip to main content

Episode 14: A face genius is good at soccer

A face genius is good at soccer

Episode 14: Strange Ha-yeon Noona (2) [R-19]


Being good-looking really is great.


Being handsome is the best.


I even got to come to a hotel with a woman. And Ha-yeon noona even paid for it.


Oh… sweet deal.


“Excuse me.”


“Yes, how can I help you, sir?”


“Uh… could you give us rooms that are next to each other?”


“Pardon? Could you please repeat that?”


“Never mind. I’ll just rent two rooms. Please make sure they’re connected.”


“Ah, yes, understood.”


But why get two rooms…?


“Oh, it’s for sleeping! I need my own room to sleep! I can’t sleep if someone’s around. It keeps me awake.”


What a peculiar person.


We got on the elevator, but Ha-yeon noona’s behavior was strange.


She was the one who led us to the hotel, so why does she look so uneasy? No way it’s her first time… right?


People get disappointed when they have expectations. Better not expect too much.


She’s close friends with Ji-kyung noona, so it can’t be her first time.


“Go ahead, go in first.”


She opened the door with the key card, so I took off my shoes. Then I heard something drop.


“Noona? Did you drop something?”


“N-No, nothing!”


What’s with her?


She rushed in, closing the door behind her, clumsily kicking off her shoes,


“Go ahead and shower first!”


Then she pushed me into the shower room.


I was caught off guard and got pushed inside, which annoyed me a bit.


But it didn’t feel worth complaining about.


After grumbling to myself and finishing my shower, I came out to find Ha-yeon noona waiting in a bathrobe.


“Ahem. Noona, you should shower too.”


Looking at her face, my mood lifted again.


Being pretty really is the best.


As I sat on the bed waiting, I could hear the soft sound of running water.


Behind the frosted glass, there was the silhouette of her washing her body.


‘I can see her nipples….’


I could see the small bumps on top of her round breasts, and I couldn’t resist opening the bathroom door.


“Eek! You can’t just come in like that…! Huh?! What is this? It’s too big.”


Noona, who had been only wetting herself from the neck down, gasped as she pointed at my dick.


She wasn’t as full-figured as Ji-kyung noona, but my little guy still reacted to the sight of a naked woman.


“This is even bigger than what I heard.”


“You heard? From Ji-kyung noona?”


“Y-Yeah.”


Hmm. So that’s how it is.


I’ve heard women talk about that kind of thing; I guess they really do share everything.


“Wait, hold on. I’m done showering, okay? Let’s do it outside.”


“Why? Let’s just do it here once before we go out.”


“No, no. We have to do it outside.”


I got caught up in her pace and ended up sitting on the bed. She slid between my legs, gave a sly smile, and asked,


“Let’s be honest with each other, okay?”


“About what?”


“If you like something, say you like it. If you don’t like it, say you don’t. And if you like something in particular, let me know.”


That’s not a big deal.


Isn’t that obvious?


Ha-yeon noona, who had crouched between my legs, slightly opened her robe, took out my dick, and asked,


“Do you like it when I touch it like this?”


“Uh… yeah, I do.”


“Gently? Or harder?”


“Both feel good.”


The hand that had been gently stroking my shaft suddenly stopped.


“Min-jun, we agreed to be honest with each other, right? Do you like it gentle or hard?”


“Hard…?”


Her hand movements became more intense.


Feeling the unfamiliar touch of another woman on my shaft quickly aroused me.


As I savored that sensation, Ha-yeon noona, who had been staring at my twitching dick, opened her mouth,


“Hmpf.”


She took my tip into her mouth, gently nibbling it with her lips.


“Mm… That feels good.”


“Do you like the tip being stimulated?”


“Yeah, that.”


"Then how about this?"


Ha-yeon noona pulled my dick out of her mouth and started licking the sensitive tip with her tongue, sending shivers down my spine.


"Ah… That feels good."


"Which do you like more, sucking or licking?"


"Licking."


"Hmm… really?"


She held the shaft with both hands and lightly flicked her tongue across the tip while looking up at me. She looked so seductive.


Just like licking a lollipop, she licked the tip of my dick, focusing on the split area at the top.


“Ugh… right there… that feels good.”


“Licking around the urethra?”


“Yeah, that.”


“What about playing with your balls?”


One of her hands that had been gripping the shaft moved down and gently cupped my balls.


“It’s just okay.”


“Then how about this?”


“Ah…! That feels good.”


When she just gently massaged them, it wasn’t much, but when she squeezed them a bit, a sharp pleasure tinged with a little pain shot through me.


“Haa. Noona, let me do something for you now.”


“No, just stay still. All you need to do is answer my questions honestly.”


“…Huh?”


What the…?


This noona has some strange preferences.


But it feels good, so does it really matter?


I decided to just enjoy it, and that made it more exciting in its own way.


“You like it a bit rough, don’t you, Min-jun?”


“I guess so.”


Wow, she’s really skilled.


She expertly continued her teasing, balancing between pain and pleasure.


I still had some self-control left, but just letting her do everything wasn’t my style, so I watched for a chance. Then, I crouched down and slid my toes between the slightly open folds of her robe.


The smooth skin of her thighs met my foot, right where the loose robe cast deep shadows. The top of my foot brushed against something warm and slippery.


“Hng…!”


A strange sensation against my foot.


The gap between her flesh parted slightly, and a hot, slick liquid started to seep out.


“How about you, noona? Does this feel good?”


“Huff… stop playing around.”


“I’m not playing. Didn’t we agree to be honest with each other? So how is it? Does it feel good?”


As I slid my foot back and forth along the wet slit, her movements slowed down.


“Haaah… it feels good… this feels good.”


Her body trembled.


What the hell? Noona was more turned on than me.


Warm liquid spilled out and dripped from my foot onto the floor.


Ha-yeon noona, who had been resting her face on my thigh, panting heavily, suddenly jerked up in surprise.


“S-So, what you’re saying is… you like it rough, right?”


“Huh? Why all of a sudden?”


With that, she pushed me down onto the bed.


“Where’s the condom, where’s the condom…”


She frantically searched for the condom… huh, was it that good for her?


Watching her fumble in her excitement was kind of cute. She put on the condom and was about to mount me but then paused,


“Oh, right.”


“…What now?”


Sigh. Are we really doing this here too?


As her sensitive tip rubbed against the slit of her opening, her body trembled as she asked,


“Hah… Do you prefer it when the woman is on top, or when the man is on top?”


What kind of question is that?


If a guy prefers being on top, doesn’t that make him gay?


“Of course, I prefer the woman on top…”


Ah, I see.


She probably meant whether I prefer me being on top or her taking the lead, right?


If that’s the case, I like both—


“You… you like it when the woman takes the lead, right?”


Ugh… the way she’s rubbing the tip…


“Haa… that feels good.”


“I… I can’t hold back.”


As she trembled and rubbed the tip of my dick against her, she suddenly lowered herself.


My dick slid right in.


For a moment, it felt like noona’s slim stomach was bulging out to match the shape of my dick.


“Haaah…!!”


After taking it all in at once, noona tilted her head back towards the ceiling, trembling, but remained still for a while.


"Noona? Ha-yeon noona?"


“Ugh… guh…”


“Shall I move?”


“N-no, don’t…”


Yeah. She’s reacting just like Ji-kyung noona did.


They’re friends, and they even resemble each other in things like this.


I gripped her slender waist and began to gently thrust.


At first, it was slow and gentle.


The sound of skin slapping against skin.


The wet, sticky sound of fluids mixing.


And the moans that couldn’t form into proper words.


The pleasure rising from the nerve endings, the warmth of her body against mine, and the obscene sounds reaching my ears all mixed together, quickly heightening my excitement.


Slap, slap.


The smooth rhythm, using the spring of the bed, continued until Ha-yeon noona, who had been quietly moaning, suddenly froze. Then, came the spasms.


The tiny muscles deep inside her twitched uncontrollably, gripping my dick tightly. Her hot insides convulsed, squeezing out more fluids and clinging snugly around me.


“Ahh… haah…”


As Ha-yeon noona let out a languid moan and collapsed forward, I caught her and gently stroked her back.


After a while, the trembling subsided, and noona, seemingly regaining her senses, blushed in embarrassment. I whispered in her ear,


“Shall I go a bit faster?”


“What? N-no, wait, eek!”


After bringing her to several climaxes and finally releasing my load,


“Guh… ah…”


Ha-yeon noona was making wounded-animal-like sounds, her voice hoarse.


“Noona. Noona, are you okay?”


“I-I’m okay…”


With her eyes half-rolled back, she mumbled, still looking out of it.


Taking advantage of the moment, I discarded the used condom, wiped myself off, and put on a new one. By the time I returned, Ha-yeon noona had somewhat regained her composure and let out a deep sigh.


“Hoo… That was really good. I’ve never felt anything like that before. Now I get what Ji-kyung meant when she said she felt like she was losing her mind… Min-jun?”


“Yeah? What is it?”


“W-Why are you hard again?”


“What do you mean? We’ve only done it once.”


“…Isn’t it supposed to be over after one round?”


“What are you talking about, noona? Didn’t Ji-kyung noona tell you? I usually go at least 2-3 rounds.”


“N-no, I can’t take it!”


She says that, but Ji-kyung noona was the same. She always said she couldn’t take it at first.


But once we got going,


“Ahh! Oh god! It feels so good! So good!!”


She ended up loving it.


Thump, thump, thump!!


Just as I was really getting into it, someone in the next room started banging on the wall.


“Maybe we’re being too loud. Sorry, noona.”


Even though I tried to keep moving while covering Ha-yeon noona’s mouth to stop her from screaming, the knocking didn’t stop. I ignored it until they started pounding on the door.


Damn. What kind of temper is that?


We’re in a hotel; we can make a little noise, can’t we? They couldn’t just ignore it?


“Hello? Is this the police?”


“N-no… don’t… stop…”


“Shh. Stay quiet, noona. No, not that… sorry, wrong number.”


Karma’s a bitch. People like that always remind me of someone with a filthy temper.


||Previous||TOC||Next||

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next