Skip to main content

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 18

These lewd things are idols?

Episode: 18


The saying that alcohol is the cornerstone of hospitality wasn’t just for show.

“Is it good?”

“Yes, unnie. It's really good. This is really sweet, isn't it?”

“These days, alcohol is nice. It’s sweet, but it can get you pleasantly drunk.”

“Hehe.”

As the alcohol flowed, the mind naturally loosened.

Smiles became more frequent.

Moreover, in front of someone you liked, you could accept anything with joy. For example, if I were to kiss Lee Da-young on the cheek, a kitchen knife might fly my way.

But if Han Hye-eun kissed Lee Da-young on the cheek, she’d be too happy to know what to do with herself.

‘I’m being treated like a mere backdrop, but well, it’s not unpleasant since my eyes are enjoying the view.’

Han Hye-eun and Lee Da-young were laughing and chatting away without even glancing at me, having the time of their lives.

There was no sign of a serious or deep conversation coming up.

Is this what girls’ talk is like?

If it were me, I’d have gotten straight to the point.

Men and women must definitely have different codes.

“I can’t believe I’m seeing you up close like this, unnie. It’s like a dream.”

This girl who used to curse at me all the time is suddenly talking so sweetly in front of Han Hye-eun.

‘She must really like Han Hye-eun.’

[Did you think I’d say that for no reason? Lee Dayoung is a total fangirl of Han Haeun.]

The world really is small.

I only visited the theater thinking I’d show Hee-ju a play, but then I spotted Lee Da-young there.

And that Lee Da-young is a huge fan of Han Hye-eun.

Can such coincidences really happen?

‘And that same Lee Da-young will be getting screwed by me tonight.’

I muttered that to myself as I sat alone in the corner, nibbling on jokbal and sipping soju.

Flinch—

I shivered without realizing it.

Because under the table, a seductive leg suddenly stretched out and grazed my lower region.

This crazy, lewd woman.

Of course, it wasn’t Lee Da-young.

It was Han Hye-eun.

She was getting tipsy, and now she was starting to get all riled up, spreading her thighs in front of me as if asking me to touch her.

‘Damn, this is so hot.’

The way she used her toes to rub against my dick was almost like she was some kind of erotic video star. She was really skilled at it.

I was already fully erect, and the sensation of wanting to release was building up.

But I couldn’t just climax into my suit pants with Da-young right next to me, chatting away.

‘Take it easy, you bitch.’

I figured I’d lose control if I let it continue.

Clatter—

I deliberately dropped my chopsticks on the floor, and using that as an excuse, I crouched down and crawled under the table, reaching out to jab my fingers forcefully into Haeun’s pussy.

“Hi-eut!”

“Unnie?”

“Oh! No, it’s nothing. But I think it’s time we had a more serious talk. How about you freshen up in the bathroom? Your face is really red right now.”

It was a weird suggestion, to say the least.

But since it was coming from Hye-eun, who Da-young would trust even if she claimed red beans were used to make soy paste, she immediately ran off to the bathroom.

“Yes, unnie.”

As soon as Da-young was out of sight, Hye-eun switched positions with me and unzipped my pants, taking my dick into her mouth.

“Haa, mm, slurp. Sluuurrp…”

“Damn, you crazy bitch. What are you doing with Da-young right next to us?”

“Haa, mm, gulp, mm! We’re going to screw her together later anyway, oppa. It’s fine. And besides, this makes it more thrilling.”

Well, that’s true.

The fear of being caught was making me harder than usual.

“Oppa, you jabbed my pussy so urgently because you were about to cum, right? You did it so hard, it felt like your fingers were hitting my womb through my panties.”

“Stop with the nonsense and just keep sucking. I’ll cum in your mouth. What if Da-young comes back?”

“I told her to freshen up, so she’ll check herself in the mirror and all that. Girls take a bit longer than guys, you know. So, don’t worry and just relax while I take care of you.”

“You slut, open your mouth.”

“Mmmp! Hng….”

I immediately grabbed Hye-eun by the back of her head and thrust into her mouth roughly as if I were fucking her pussy.

“Ugh!”

And before Da-young could come back, I poured a thick load into her mouth.

“Mmm, slurp. It’s delicious. Somehow it tastes even better after drinking. I was craving your cum so badly, oppa. I need to hurry and let Dayoung join in too.”

“If you want to get fucked, you better behave.”

“Mm, I’m a little jealous, but… fine. There’s pleasure and gratitude I owe you, after all.”

Sure enough, without the blessing of sex, Hye-eun’s submissiveness seemed to have weakened a bit compared to before.

But because my dick was still amazing, it didn’t seem like she was planning to break away from me anytime soon.

“You’ve got cum on your lips.”

“Oh my, slurp, that was close. Hehe.”

Just as Hye-eun licked up the cum dripping from her lips, Da-young came out of the bathroom.

The sight of me and Hye-eun chatting seemed to irritate her, her brow furrowing.

How much does she hate me, damn.

But I’m the one who got her to meet Hye-eun.

“Da-young, don’t just stare daggers at oppa. Come over here. Let’s start talking about your acting now.”

“Oh, okay, unnie.”

She scampered over like a cat running to its owner for treats, then sat primly in front of Hye-eun.

“To be honest, it hasn’t been going well, has it?”

“Yes. But if we had just tried harder, it could have worked out. It’s because all the people I’ve met have been so weak-willed, with their heads full of nothing but flowers… just pathetic losers.”

Conveniently leaving out the fact that your own personality is shit.

“I guess everyone you met just liked to take the easy way out?”

What’s surprising is that even in such a situation, Hye-eun still sympathized with her.

Really impressive.

"Yeah. They hate putting in effort and investing time to improve. It seems like they want to live like beggars, performing B-grade plays for the rest of their lives."

"You must have hated that, Da-young."

"Of course. I mean, it’s only natural. Honestly, whatever it is—if you're getting paid for it, selling tickets, and even if you're an amateur, you should give your best every moment and aim to put on the best performance possible, right?"

"Exactly. That’s right."

"But when I point out something that's wrong, they don't even think about fixing it. They just get mad at me for disrupting the atmosphere. It’s so ridiculous."

Endless empathy from the person she likes.

On top of that, with a considerable amount of alcohol in her system, Lee Da-young let loose like a wild horse with its reins cut—or rather, like an 8-ton truck with broken brakes—spilling all the things she’d been holding in.

Han Hye-eun had been waiting for this.

"But, Da-young."

"Yes?"

"This might sound a bit harsh. Please don’t misunderstand; I’m only saying this for your sake, so just hold your breath and listen for a moment."

"Oh! If it’s coming from you, unnie, it must be right. You’re much better at acting than I am. You’re a professional. I even saw the commercials you did recently. You were amazing."

"Thanks. But you know, Da-young, it’s not just with celebrities. The older you get, the more people tend to gather with those who are similar to them. Do you know why?"

"......"

"It’s nice to stay in touch with friends from middle school and high school. But as you grow up, differences are bound to emerge. It’s not bad to keep meeting people even if there’s a gap. But eventually, the people you see often will be those who are on the same level or wavelength as you. Do you know why?"

"......"

"If you keep hanging out with people who are beneath your level, whether you realize it or not, you end up lowering yourself. And whatever the reason, you've been sticking around people who you think are beneath your level. Can you really say that there’s nothing wrong with you?"

To be honest, what Han Hye-eun said wasn’t entirely correct.

There are plenty of people who get along well even if they're on different levels.

But to persuade someone, sometimes you have to speak a fallacy as if it were the truth.

If Lee Da-young were truly confident, she wouldn’t fall for such a fallacy.

But Da-young had her doubts.

"That’s... maybe because I have a bit of a fiery temper. And I haven’t had the chance to play in the big leagues yet."

"A fiery temper? And no opportunity yet?"

"......"

"The words you’re saying now—how are they any different from the excuses of those people you were complaining about? You said if something’s wrong, it should be fixed. You know your temper isn’t good, right? Actually, before I came here, Hyun-woo oppa told me that you’ve got quite a sharp tongue."

Da-young’s head drooped even lower.

She looked like a child caught misbehaving in front of her parents.

"Having a sharp tongue can be part of your personality. But you can’t really say that those habits are good, can you?"

"I’ll try to fix it..."

"No, you have to fix it."

"Yes, unnie. I’m sorry. I’ll fix it."

"And as for playing in the big leagues, you’ve already got the opportunity, haven’t you?"

"What?"

Da-young raised her head.

"Could it be... that opportunity?"

Han Hye-eun and Da-young’s eyes turned to me.

"It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance. If I help you succeed, you’ll have the chance to work with top-tier actors whenever you want."

"No way..."

Da-young tried to object, but before she could, Han Hye-eun placed her hand on top of Da-young’s and spoke.

"I think it's a golden opportunity too. Honestly, it’s embarrassing to say this, but I was in a pretty long slump. I even considered retiring because it was so tough. Of course, I tried all sorts of things to get out of that slump, but nothing worked—until this oppa here solved it right away. In that sense, I can guarantee you his ability."

"But, I’m an actress. Honestly, being an idol... I’m not that confident in singing or dancing."

Not confident in singing or dancing?

I immediately responded.

"Don’t worry. I’m not planning on demanding anything too intense. You can take it slow, learn step by step. The idea is to start as an idol with the future in mind as an actress."

Of course, that’s a lie.

In this day and age, how could you succeed without rigorous singing and dancing?

As soon as she signs the contract, I plan to assign trainers to make Da-young the best idol possible.

I just need to reel her in with a lie for now.

"Even so..."

"I’d really feel bad for you if you turn down this offer and go back to those low-level circles, letting another chance to bloom your talent slip away."

"Unnie..."

"These days, there are plenty of idol-turned-actors who succeed. You know that, right?"

"That’s true..."

"And this is also an opportunity to tone down that fiery temper of yours. From what I see, you could become an even greater actress than I am."

"......!"

It was the highest praise that could come from the lips of the sister she admired.

It was more than enough to shake the heart of a tipsy Da-young.

"You want to perform in satisfying roles and shoot satisfying projects, right? We’ll help you do that."

"Do you think that’s possible?"

"Absolutely. In that sense, why don’t we ask oppa to put a leash on you tonight?"

"......?"

"Don’t worry. I’ll take full responsibility. Trust me. This is the best remedy."

The best remedy called training.

It wasn’t exactly wrong.

If she gets trained, that fiery temper will certainly be toned down.

"I’ll be right there with you, so don’t be too nervous. Just think of it as shooting an erotic video and let’s have some fun tonight, the three of us. Alright?"

With that, she even gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Da-young, who had been continuously feeling confused, nodded her head reluctantly.

"Okay. I trust you, unnie."

Trust?

As if.

You should only trust someone who’s trustworthy.

There was no way I was going to pass on what Hye-eun was spoon-feeding me.

"Then, I’ll have to do my best to help Da-young fix that temper. In that sense, I’m going to go a bit harder tonight."

"Of course, oppa."

I grinned and pointed to Da-young and Haeun, who were still trembling slightly.

"Both of you, strip for me. Oh, by the way, this is all for you, Da-young. Haeun’s even sacrificing herself for your sake."

With a genuinely actress-like expression, Han Hye-eun grabbed Da-young’s hand and said.

"Don’t worry about me, let’s do our best together."

If it had been just me, this plan would’ve never worked.

But with Han Hye-eun, it did.

"I’ll do it. Whether it’s a strip show or whatever. As long as I do what you tell me, right?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next