Skip to main content

I became the villain in a romantic comedy — Ch 0



Chapter 0 - I became the villain in a romance comedy


“It’s a relief that you’re not badly hurt. You’ve always been like this since you were a child… Sigh… Anyway, let’s not talk about it.”


My head is throbbing. I feel nauseous, and the jumbled memories are pressing on me as if refusing to untangle.


“Well then, I’m going to work, so please don’t cause any trouble. I probably won’t be home for a while due to work. You know you must call me if anything happens, right?”


As my blurred vision slowly cleared, what came into view was an unfamiliar space that looked like a hospital room. And there, standing by the door, was a woman dressed in a suit.


"She looked at me with eyes full of worry, yet at the same time, brimming with concern.


“Jiwoon, shouldn’t you answer when Mom speaks to you?”


“Uh… What?”


“Answer me!”


“Uh… yes…? Yes!”


“…Why are you suddenly speaking so formally? Just a moment ago, you seemed like you were about to throw the flowerpot next to you.”


The puzzled look on her face was fleeting, as the woman hastily left her seat to take an unexpected phone call. From her urgent movements, one could guess that she had some pressing matters to attend to.


Anyway, that was a trivial matter. It had to be. Especially compared to the situation I found myself in.


“Where the heck am I…?”


I had simply woken up from sleep, but I could feel that everything that made me, me, had changed. The unfamiliar hospital bed. The strange woman claiming to be my mother. And even the brownish hue of the skin flickering in my vision.


As soon as I saw my hand, which had never deviated from the range of flesh tones in my life, I hurriedly looked around and tried to find a mirror.


I already knew something was wrong. I could intuitively realize that it wasn’t my usual body, even without looking into a mirror.


But just maybe. I couldn’t lose that thread of hope that all of this was just my misconception, or perhaps a dream. That it was all in my imagination. Just, that my brain circuits had malfunctioned.


However, as I looked into the mirror, I couldn’t help but feel that even that slender thread of hope was being completely severed.


Blonde hair. A tanned skin tone as if sunbathed. An intimidating appearance. Piercings that could be counted at a glance, at least three or four. And a physique that looks quite sturdy for the age.


A man that seemed ready to exclaim ‘Whoa~~’ in sheer astonishment was standing before me, its face drained of colour. His face also stricken with shock, making eye contact.”


“Wait, the name Jiwoon. Could that name possibly be…!!?”


The name spoken by the woman who called herself my mother. And as well as the perfectly harmonious image of the golden sun.


It didn’t take long to realize that this was one of the dating simulation games I had played before.


Lee Ji-woon, the villain in the game. A typical thug rival who opposes the protagonist, committing all sorts of evil deeds and atrocities, and tormenting the heroines.


Speaking of which, after being sent to a Youth Detention Center detention, he gave his ass to dozens of gays there.


The illustration of the golden sun still casting an ahegao peace sign while crying out is unforgettable.


“I’m screwed.”


Yes, I was completely screwed.


And that, quite a lot.


Previous

TOC

Next


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 1

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 2

 

These lewd things are idols?: Episode 0

I became the villain in a romantic comedy—Illustrations

Hong Seol Lee Ye Ji Park Ha-eun She is someone who has not yet appeared at this point in time. TOC Next